Unlimited transfer/bandwidth for FG users!!

cubanseeder

Hey FG fans!
Do I have an offer for you!! Just for a limited time, I'm offering unlimited transfer/bandwidth with 100GB Storage space for only $40/month.
You can use this for FTP (to store/share your files), to host your websites, or if you choose, to resell the space. These servers are hooked up to premium providers like savvis and abovenet.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I'll provide you the link to sign up!

-d

That is a good friggin' deal :shock: What's the bandwidth like, as in: how many mb/s can be pushed on a constant basis from one account?

If it was web hosting with php/mySQL, I'd sign up for sure...

Whoa!!! This is awesome. Too bad I can't really make much use of it now, wouldn't really know what to do with it + 15kbyte/s upload here, would be impossible to upload 100gb worth of stuff. :)

Damn good offer though, that's for sure!!!

Thanks cubanseeder! :bow:

Yes, if you used 500 terabytes a month, I bet he'd get mad, so it's probably just nearly unlimited.

But still... :p

Made some adjustments, since some of you might not need all the HD space.... :)

25G Storage / Unlimited Transfer
$24.99/month
Click Here to Sign UP

----------------------------------------------
50G Storage / Unlimited Transfer
$32.99/month
Click Here to Sign UP

----------------------------------------------
100G Storage / Unlmited Transfer
$39.99/month
Click Here to Sign UP

These all have:
- UNLIMITED Domains & Subdomains
- UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
- UNLIMITED Mail Accounts with Aliases & Forwards
- UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
- PHP v5.04
- MySQL v4
- Plesk Reloaded

NOTE: IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE ABUSING THE NETWORK (CONSTANT 10mbps), YOUR ACCOUNT COULD BE SUSPENDED AT OUR DISCRETION WITH NO OPTION TO REFUNDS

There are alot of benefits being a Finalgear member :thumbsup:

How long is this deal?

The max you could do in one month with 15Mbit is 4,860,000MB of bandwith. That is providing that you are using the hole 1.875MB connection all of the time. That's 4.63485718 TB a month, max.

((1.875 * 60 * 60 * 24 * 30) / 1024) / 1024

I think most people will find that sufficient :)
Did I mention that you are free to resell the space? That's an easy way to get your hosting to pay for itself!

-d

sounds interesting, especially for storage or large file transfers, but i have a dedicated server already cause i run game servers......but man thats a good plan for anyone looking to get a webhost.

cubanseeder said:
I think most people will find that sufficient :)
Did I mention that you are free to resell the space? That's an easy way to get your hosting to pay for itself!

-d

id do it, but my fourms would kill your server

NOTE: IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE ABUSING THE NETWORK (CONSTANT 10mbps), YOUR ACCOUNT COULD BE SUSPENDED AT OUR DISCRETION WITH NO OPTION TO REFUNDS

Well, then it's not really imlimited, is it? :p

(sorry, couldn't resist ;))

Wow thats an amazing deal, I wish I had an idea to use something like this. Thanks for the sweet deal cubanseeder!