Post a pic of yourself

marcos_eirik said:
This probhably isn't a good idea, but, there goes nothin'...

Okay, before someone makes a hash of it, I know I'm sunburned (went away just a few days later) and also that my haircut is a bit sonic the hedgehog, but that's basically how I look... Since this is sort of a car-related forum, I picked an in-car picture...
you could easily get rid of the sunburn with photoshop...the topmodels and stars do that all the time for cover shots (of course not by themselves, they're way too stupid for that;;)

anyway, thats nothing compared to the sbunburn i tend to get when the sun shines (which is rarely around here, thank god.: :lol: )

but a nice ride. :thumbsup:

^ Probably not his... Seems race spec and he doesn't wear a Racing suit and has that wrist band that says I'm a visitor. Right?

Oh, and from tomorrow on the weather should get better... 27? and up in Bavaria!

Well i don't have many pictures of me as I'm the one usually taking them! This one was a few years ago, I am the drummer. My band was called Tin Mountain. We rocked.

bandedit.jpg

Then we all got married and had kids- not all together!!!

The rock and roll lifestyle! :shock:

No, it's not mine... It's the Its Fun 3 Porsche of Jocke Quarnstr?m (Qvarnis). (front, rear and engine) It's a severely modified car, according to the owner the only thing left of the standard '78 911 Turbo is the ignition key. And before someone just merely hints that it's all show, no go, out of the amazing collection of super tuned 800 hp+ exotica that showed up that weekend, this Porsche was the fastest.

A picture in profile...
0f6ebd67.jpg

And oh, I'm no photo-model, so I leave it like that... :lol:

Itsfun3 is nuts. I was following their build thread for a while, it's incredible how much work was put into it. I'm not sharing thir views on puting fiat headlights though :) But well, it's hell of a project anyway.

ttyrants911 said:
Well i don't have many pictures of me as I'm the one usually taking them! This one was a few years ago, I am the drummer. My band was called Tin Mountain. We rocked.

bandedit.jpg

Then we all got married and had kids- not all together!!!

The rock and roll lifestyle! :shock:
:cheers: :clap: :thumbsup:
Awesome! The world needs more drummers, anyway. Highly underrated.

Especially chick drummers! Seems like Blaro didn't quite get that one...?

Buba said:
Pff, fine, throw in the sex card then... :p

BlaRo said:
Buba said:
Pff, fine, throw in the sex card then... :p

If I wouldn't do that somebody else has hacked my PC...

AxlxA said:
Aight I think only a hand full of people know that I went backpacking throughout Europe for a month and a half. Here's a photo of me in Florence.

you made a topic before leaving complaining how afraid you were to starve around here, but you never wrote anything about your trip when you came back :dunno:

i do wanne know what the impressions about europe were from someone living in the US[/url]

FireFox said:
IR_0001.jpg

Experimenting with a infrared camera @ the uni. :mrgreen:
Ignore scale on the right. Its wrong due to some faulty settings.
BOOM! HEADSHOT!
boom_headshot.jpg

:D

asd.jpg

thats me