Guess that car game (by interior)

In the exterior version we have a rule that there must be a 500 car production run for it to be eligible so I think this should apply here as well to stop these obscure offerings.

I am with Pete on this, Trying to work with concepts borders on the impossible. In it's defence thouigh I still want one.

Well, nothing was said about how many have to be produced... (I don't visit the main "guess that car" thread).

This one is from a big manufacturer (not one-car brand nobody ever heard about), and quite famous designer. I just assumed it's so different, that someone would remember it anyway.

But if you want to give up...

Ok, ok, one major hint before you run out of steam...
It's based on a chassis of a 70's sportscar, which had the same name as one of current Volkswagen models.

MXM said:
It's based on a chassis of a 70's sportscar, which had the same name as one of current Volkswagen models.

Read it carefully :)

So no,it's not a Volkswagen. Well, it's pretty obvious from the looks of it I think :)

EDIT: But D-Fence is getting closer

Dann said:
Colani GT perhaps (its build on a VW1200 chasis)
Thats got a fairly normal dash.
P1010079.JPG

Not a Colani GT.

To refrase my hint: think of a 70's sports car that is NOT a Volkswagen but has a same name as one of VW's model. It even featured in Top Gear once.

Now the car on my picture is built on a chassis of this 70's sports car. Easily googleable.

That would be the Mazza Boomerang then.
Just a few points. The Bora is no longer sold by VW.
Only one working concept car was ever sold. True it was sold on but its still a concept.
198.jpg

Correct. It's a Boomerang.

But it's not just a concept, they made a prototype which was used on road after purchase.

And that minimum production run was in the other thread, so I didn't know about that rule. Well, now that we agree on that, I wont post anything like that anymore.

But you're right about Bora, sorry about that :oops:

I think to avoid mix up's like that in the future... we should set up some rules, probably the same ones as the "Guess That Car" thread. 'Cause I think it's pretty safe to say this will be a sticky thread. :thumbsup:

I don't expect this to last long, just found the pedal amusing.

http://img247.imageshack.**/img247/346/dashwu7.jpg