Teen Buzz ! Ringtone that adult cant hear

er1cw

Aggh!! For crying out loud, I guess I'm still young enough to hear it (and, technically speaking, I am an adult ;)). Gads, that is painful!

My ears are bleeding, the cats have their ears up, and the dog barked. What a ringtone!

I didn't hear shit...:lol:.

Uh oh... :cry:. Getting older and not younger :(.

Yup, don't hear a thing. :) (Then again my ears were never good to begin with.) :wheelchair:

I can hear it, parents can hear it.. 8) The uber hearing family.. lol

I can hear the capacitors in a TV charging up from accross the house and those ultrasonic pest repellers that are supposed to drive bugs away or keep the deer from eating your flowers.

My neighbor had one in his yard on a motion sensor for a year. Every time I would drive by the damn thing tried to liquify my brain.

Blind_Io said:
I can hear the capacitors in a TV charging up from accross the house and those ultrasonic pest repellers that are supposed to drive bugs away or keep the deer from eating your flowers.

My neighbor had one in his yard on a motion sensor for a year. Every time I would drive by the damn thing tried to liquify my brain.
It's the capacitors making that noise?? Im gunna sound so smart now next time someone mentions that they can hear a tv on :thumbsup:

I can just hear a very faint whine which is slightly worrying for a 17 y/o. It's in no way annoying as I can barely hear it.

I just wanted to add that it very much depends on your speaker system or headphone if you can hear this tone. Not every speaker and headphone can play 17kHz with ease.

Regards
the Interceptor

FATMOUSE said:
^ or like a complete dork

Chicks dig big brains.

Size matters.

:lol: I can hear it, does that mean that I'm younger than I think :p

I really don't get the point of a ringtone you can't hear. You'd be able to hide the fact that you got a call but you give it all away once you start talking. So hat's the point unless it's a video phone and you talk in mime?

KaJuN said:
I really don't get the point of a ringtone you can't hear. You'd be able to hide the fact that you got a call but you give it all away once you start talking. So hat's the point unless it's a video phone and you talk in mime?
Useful for Texts, especially in college when your not supposed to have it on.