Lens Flair

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Great picture guys, but i have a quick question. I have a 350D, and i'm actually starting to take more action, fast paced shots, but obviously being a amature and useing the "sport" setting, its still blury. But if i jack up the shutter rate, obviously my pictures are darker. So my question is, how do you guys get such good pictures of something going on thats fast. By the way, its usually indoor lighting or pavilion (Gotta love 4-sqaure)

Raise the ISO and use the biggest aperture.. Since you probably don't have very fast (= expensive) glasses, a flash is what makes all the difference. Using an external flash or a higher ISO is what indoor shooting is all about ;)

BerserkerCatSplat said:
One of my best shots so far, I think.

DSC_7305smlwmk.jpg

I have to agree, that one really came out very well - is that a Morris Minor, by the way?

mautzel said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
One of my best shots so far, I think.

DSC_7305smlwmk.jpg

I have to agree, that one really came out very well - is that a Morris Minor, by the way?

you're halfway to a rat rod :mrgreen:

that's the sister of the girl, seen in the snaps from the Merc and Porsche museum

Hi all, this is my first addition to this thread. Since I only have an old Minolta SLR, all my photos are in print form. However, I shot a roll today and got it developed and uploaded today.

jimmyblinds.jpg

I shot this one through a crack in the blinds to my bedroom's window. It looked like the truck was about to pounce and attack me!

^ Cool :thumbsup: except that you seem to be driving on the wrong side of the road :p

mgkdk said:
^ Cool :thumbsup: except that you seem to be driving on the wrong side of the road :p
No, we are right, we are not polluted by Napolean.