Paris Motor Show 2006

dice

Car(s)
'00 VW Golf
So, im going to the Paris Motor Show 2006 (30.sept - 15.oct) between the 2-4. of october. I'm staying at my friends house in centre paris and i'm looking forward to skipping school to inspect some gorgeous cars.

Anything special I should know about it? I hear both the Veyron and Alfa 8C is going to be there. I'm of course going to bring my new Canon IXUS65 and provide you with some quality footage. Anyone else going there?

Oh, whats that fastest way to get to Porte the Versailles? Metro system? Only been to the city once before and I can't remember anything but Disneyland and the Eiffel Tower :p

Lucky boy :D

The fastest way to move in Paris are on 2 wheels.

Yeah, I could always rent a scooter but what I've seen/heard about frenchmen in the traffic I'd rather walk :p

dice said:
Yeah, I could always rent a scooter but what I've seen/heard about frenchmen in the traffic I'd rather walk :p

mmmh I'm not sure about this one, you're right about French drivers (especially in Paris, and they even think they're good drivers :lol: )

however, if you walk you won't wear a helmet...

Damn, ur sig is huge.....

Re: Paris Motor Show 2006

dice said:
So, im going to the Paris Motor Show 2006 (30.sept - 15.oct) between the 2-4. of october. I'm staying at my friends house in centre paris and i'm looking forward to skipping school to inspect some gorgeous cars.

Anything special I should know about it? I hear both the Veyron and Alfa 8C is going to be there. I'm of course going to bring my new Canon IXUS65 and provide you with some quality footage. Anyone else going there?

Oh, whats that fastest way to get to Porte the Versailles? Metro system? Only been to the city once before and I can't remember anything but Disneyland and the Eiffel Tower :p

THE NEW AUDI R8 IS MAKING ITS WORLD DEBUT IN PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i hear anyways, not sure if it has been confirmed. ive been waiting for this car for a long time!