A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Richard

You certainly are a driving God to break the world land speed record and succeed and lose it in the process. You were very brave to take that God-like risk. I hope you wern't wearing tights and pray you make a speedy recovery and get back in the fast lane. ;)

Jeremy Abernethy
County Antrim, Northern Ireland

Hamster, get well soon. All the best wishes from lower Bavaria!

Bastian

Dear Richard,

All the best for your speedy and total recovery from the depth of my heart. With your work, you enriched a lot of people and brought us entertainment, excitement and pure fun.

Cheers mate and hang in there!
Christian Berg
Lausanne, Switzerland

I know you don't have time to read these all yada-yadas, so I'll make it short: Get well soon, the whole motoring world keeps thumbs up for you.

Marko from Finland

Dear Richard,

Here's hoping you can set another speed record with your recovery, so we can see more of your Driving Godliness on Top Gear. GET WELL SOON!

All the best,
Tony Sander
Adelaide, Australia

I really hope this accident won't slow you down! Get well soon and i guess we
will be seeing you on TG!!

Jon Skoglund
G?vle, Sweden

Hamsters quite often fall of the wheel while going too fast, but always get back on again!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with you and your family and friends.

Tracey

East Yorkshire

Amanda, Izzy and Willow Hammond... as well as the rest of the familly
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mrs. Hammond one of the things that always drew me to Richard was his devotion to you. Its what every woman dreams of and i only hope that i can be as strong and as true as you are. You are his strength. Girls, just remember us shorties are fighters!!! ANd your Father has shown that in the past. Be strong.

Remember you have an army of supporters throughout the world

Biddy
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Richard,

My sincerest and heart-felt wishes for a speedy and full recovery mate. Hope to see you back on your feet soon and doing what you do best.

My thoughts also go out to your family and friends during this tough time - may their support and that of your fans around the world pull you through this.

Adam.
Melbourne, Australia.

I registered especially to do this! And I'm a technophobe, so think of yourself as honoured, Hamster!

You have become an often quoted, much loved pseudo member our household. We all sit down and welcome you into our loungeroom of a Monday night (we have to download the Sunday show to watch it the next day!), and are all thinking about you and your family..... oh, and Top Gear dog - my kids are scared that he is pining for you!

My whole family wishes you a full and speedy recovery. Take care and I hope the media leaves you and your family alone to get over this in peace!!

Tasmania, Australia

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and our thoughts are with you and your family!!! :thumbsup:

Svetoslav Georgiev ( and all bulgarian TG's fans... :thumbsup: )
Sofia, Bulgaria

You said you liked the idea of dying in a great fireball, but i'm glad that didn't happen, get well soon and best wishes.

no top gear without you :D

Werner, Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Get well soon Hamster, you can?t leave us alone with May and Clarkson!

- A. Lohmann
Germany

Richard, best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, and support for your family in this very tough time.

Sincere regards,
Tyler Winegarner
San Francisco, CA.

Please, get well soon Hamster, Top Gear isn't the same without you.

T. Persson
Ystad, Sweden

Get well soon!
Knut H Gr?ttland, Norway!

Dear Hamster,

Get well soon, you're a good presenter.

Regards,
Matt
Berkshire, England.

Status
Not open for further replies.