A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho we only get a dissapointing 20mins of TopGear here in Malaysia, your teeth are very nice, whitened or not

Get well soon, God bless and best of wishes

ChrisLai
Malaysia (thats above singapore, below thailand)

Get better fast, Richard. Driving Gods always land on their feet, don't let your spark fade. Be strong, be Hammond.
Robert Schmitz (not related to Sabine)
Netherlands

To the one and only Richard,

4 Years ago Inadvertantly
I Turned over to a show that I could relate to, laugh at and also enjoy. Without you, the show just wouldnt work.
The chemistry you have with Jez and Capt Slow is something We look forward to seeing each week.
We know your a fighter and that you still have so much to give.
You alone are the backbone to a gang of men who for 12 weeks plus enjoy what they are doing.
You are one of the people on the tv many people can relate to, your down to earth, with a cheeky, slightly sarcastic humour
that We know brings so much happyness to viewers around the world.
This card shows how popular and truely worldly loved you are.
keep fighting because youve got a family to see grow up and mature with you.

Get well soon Rich x

To the family,
You are within our hearts at this current time, be strong and watch your loved one fight to be with you again.

To Mindy,
our hearts go out to you, Ive been there with my mother.Believe me when hes back, you'll be enternally
Happy and blessed. He is one of the diamonds in the world , Everyones thoughts are with you. xx

To Izzy and Willow,
Your daddy is someone who's touched millions, he will be with you, when you need him, speak to him, love him
and be strong, life's an eternal gift, A gift Your Dad Deserves.
Take care little ones. xx

Zoe, Essex UK

Dear Richard,
Wishing you a speedy recovery,our prayers are with you.Cant wait to see you back in TopGear.
leo from india

TopGear wouldn't be the same without you, Richard.
Get well soon...

Vollmond from Belgium.

Get well Richard, hope to see you back on the show soon :). Honestly i dont even care if you just sit in the couch and testdrive crutches instead of cars. And if you do dont forget to let the stig do a hotlap in them so they get a laptime on the boards. Or maybe a wheelchair would suit better in that case? :p

Daniel Barkman
Stockholm, Sweden

Dear Richard, I think I speak for the rest when I say that one of the main reasons everyone loves Top Gear is due to the fact that you as well as James and Clarkson each have interesting and unique views on the cars that you test and I personally love your approach to some of the cars reviewed. We love the stuff you do so well and we hope you're back on your feet doing the thing you love most. Motoring!

Adnan
Bristol
UK

get well soon!

get well soon!

ever since I accidentally switched to BBC Prime on my cable-TV and hit upon a short guy explaining the difference between understeer ("you hit the tree and you die") and oversteer ("you hit the tree and you die") with toy-cars, I've been a huge fan of Top Gear.

So please, get well soon, and all the best to you and your family! You have made my life funnier and thereby better.

Michael, an Austrian living in Germany

The show just won't be the same without you. Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery.

Best regards,

Bobby H.
Ontario, Canada

richard (hamster)
hope you have a speedy recovery
hope it dosent take to long before
you are back doing the job you love
get well soon

love faye
liam , lucas,lewis.

Dear Richard

The circumstances of your accident show just how hard you work to make Top Gear as good as it is, to that, we're all greatly thankful.
I'm really hoping you have a speedy recovery and all the stregth you and your family need right now.
All the best wishes.

Jo?o G. Bresolin
Guapor?, Brasil

Dear Richard,

I hope you fully recover as soon as possible and wish your family the best. I love your work on topgear; your enthusiasm for the show is one of the biggest reasons it's my favorite show. You seem like an awesome guy.

Christopher Valencia
New York, United States of America

Mr Hammster, sir!

I enjoy the show immensely, and admire yourself, May and Clarkson, greatly.

Along with a now-heightened admiration, you now have my prayers and best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

I wish you, your missus, and the girls all the happiness in the world.

God bless,
Dan Barnes-Davies

Dear Richard, get well soon!

Best Regards,

Alexandr Melnikov
Orenburg, Russia.

I wish you a good and speedy recovery, and I am looking forward to seeing you on telly again. I will also take the opertunity to send my best regards to your family...

Eirik Stensland, Norway

Richard,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon.

Love,

Louise and Michael
Lancashire.

Hamster,

Best wishes on a speedy recovery! We're all thinking of you and family and hope you'll continue your bickering with Clarkson.. Top Gear isn't the same without our hamster, and I hope to see you out and back on TV again.

Mark Kim

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Get well soon hammond, we need to see you back on Top Gear soon, it would never be the same without you.

May God keep you safe and look after you and your family. My thoughts are with you fella. :)

Best wishes and get well soon :thumbsup:

Aaron Brennan

Northern Ireland

Richard, I wish the best to you and your family and hope that you make a full and speedy recovery. It is a complete tragedy to see such talent and character to be hurt while trying to please fans. The massive response on forums and news sites worldwide show how well respected and loved you are, and I hope that you know that everyone is backing you fully, praying that you will be ok.

-T. Helmond
London, Ontario, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.