M3 or C6 Corvette?

M3 or C6 Corvette?

• Total voters
M3 because of overall package and im not a big C6 fan to begin with.

I'd have to go with the M3.

M3, if it was a Z06, then I'd have to rethink.

I think the M3 could beat a C6 maybe not a Zo6 but it would be close and when they are in the same race series dont they perform 'bout the same

I'm with jayajaya; if this was a Z06, then I'd be all over it. But a base C6 against an M3 would mean I'd go for the BeeM.

Vette Boss said:
And I also think the M3 is more focused as a driver's car, whereas the C6 seems like a bit of a pose-mobile.
Both are equally poseworthy. C6 drivers are middle-aged rednecks, and M3 drivers are spoiled rich teens. What's your point?

I'm going to go with the Vette.

Don't get me wrong, the M3 is an incredibly sexy car and everytime I see one I just stop and stare for a bit, but the Vette still is a bit of an extra special car for me. We had an older vette convertible when I was a kid....nothing overly special, but there is a bit of nostalgia involved in my choice for sure.

They're both excellent cars.

Like them both but the C6 is my kind of vehicle. :twisted:

I guess its the M3 because I prefer more comfortable Euro cars + the M3 is a better drive. But for something a bit more 'out there', it would have to be the Vette as you just don't see em' in Australia (because we have way better alternatives :mrgreen: ).

Id pick the M3, easier to drive and has the good BMW qualty and reliabitly with it, never seen a Z06 or any other Corvette in my live, not even sure if you can buy em up here......

I feel like poking the bear.

leaf%20spring.jpg

M3, I like the overall package and it's something that's practical for daily driving. It's fast, handles like a dream, and it has a back seat and a nice big boot for road trips.

M3 all the way : p

because im a BMW whore : p

NOOOOOOOO not the springs again!

With those two cars I'd take the M3, 'couse it would look better on the streets here.
And there is a little thing like my not-so-early-childhood dreams...