A Card for Richard Hammond - your messages for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Hamster- My Driving GOD,

All my love and prayers are with you and your beautiful family right now.

My heart stopped when I heard about your accident. On days when i'm feeling down, my flatmates always hate me because I will flip through every channel on the TV, refusing to watch something if it doesn't 'have my Richard Hammond in it'.

You and your teeth really do bring so much happiness to my life, so you'd better get yourself better soon!

All my love,

Anna, Isle of Man

d4_1_b.jpg

May the luck of the Irish speed you to a full recovery Richard. You and your family are in our prayers.

Eugene
Dublin , Ireland.

Richard,

Thank you. Thank you for rekindling my love of cars. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to move forward with my life, and towards a career in Television. You're a wonderful man and it's no wonder you have so many fans. Know that you and your family are in everyone's prayers.

Please get well soon.

Jenny
Surrey, Canada

Get well soon driving god :D

Vagelis
Athens ,Greece

Me and my cosin both with u a speedy recovery and hope for the best, you need to be part of the show till its on no more! show them all how its done.

Lex Walls
Columbus OH(USA)

good luck to you hamster :D you made braniac and top gear, it'd be a a real shame to lose another TV legend :(

:thumbsup: :mrgreen:
from one your younger fans
Elliott,UK

I am writing from Melbourne, Australia. I am devastated by hearing the news. I don't miss a single day without Top Gear and I consider Richard as a very close friend. These past two days has been miserable for us here and we all hope you get better
p.s. The whole of Australia is with you. Hang in there buddy!

Tabrez Sheriff, Melbourne, Australia

I'm writing from Italy to say: get well soon!!! I can't wait to see you on Top Gear again!
ciao!!
Andrea Lazzarini

Dear Richard,

I wish you a speedy recovery, and all the best to you and your family. There are a great number of people out there who are concerned for your wellbeing, and we all wish to see you back on Top Gear soon. :)

All the best from everyone in Australia,

Dean
Geelong, Victoria, Australia.

Hammond get well soon! Me and my brother (who is 10 years old) thinks your awsome! Keep pressin the gad pedal down that recovery road, don't let this slow you down with your (always) witty and laughable remarks! :thumbsup:

Lansing, Michigan

Get well very soon, "Hamster", because the new season of Top Gear starts in two weeks, and we all want to see your brilliant reviews again :D
You're the "Driving God"!!

Roel, The Netherlands

Get wel soon, topgear needs you

Stijn Carels
Belgium

Get Well soon Richard,

Top Gear won't be Top Gear wihtout you!!

I even made this for ya:
http://img106.imageshack.**/img106/7516/hamsterna6.jpg

I felt terribly sorry when I first read the news. But I am sure you will get well soon. My best thoughts are always with you.

Regards.
Can Tang?ner
Istanbul, Turkey

Richard,
Myself and all of my friends hope to see you back on your feet as soon as possible. You're an important part of some of the very best television on television!

get well!
Jon Woodman
Nova Scotia, Canada

We need ya m8, get up and do what u do best, TOPGEAR.

Amanpreet Kalsi
Sydney, Australia

Get well soon Richard. Hope your back in time for the new series, it wouldnt be the same without you.

Colin Tye
Ely, Cambridgeshire

Status
Not open for further replies.