'We won't do Top Gear without [Hammond]'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reboot

From the Observer....

The fate of Top Gear, the BBC motoring show, depends on whether presenter Richard Hammond can recover from last week's high-speed car crash, its executive producer said yesterday.

Andy Wilman, the man credited with turning Top Gear into BBC2's most popular programme, said he could not imagine the series returning without Hammond. Wilman also threatened to quit if the corporation attempts to 'tone down' the programme's irreverent attitude and relish for speed. Presenter Jeremy Clarkson said he, too, would defy critics who 'don't like Top Gear and would love to see it off the screens' rest of article...

It's good to see everyone holding out for his recovery.

It's terrific to read such sentiments. I'm completely in support of everything Wilman & Clarkson have said on this subject.

Defy them bitches, keep the show going strong! :evil: Totally agree with em' :D

Yeah, Top gear for the win :D

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

That's what Clarkson said Hammond does in his spare time anyways so let's fight to the end!

I mean, in the States when they cancelled Famil Guy, the masses complained to Fox and they brought it back, so we know this method works!

Jeremy Clarkson said:
'You just hear this constant background chatter of lesbian women running around saying that men should be in prison, not driving fast cars. Richard Hammond is the first one to stand up to that kind of nonsense. When he comes back he will fight anyone to make sure he has a show to go back to.'

This is f**king great! I just love what Clarky has to say to everything!

Although i'd hate to see Top Gear go, they're right if Hammond can't come back.

FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE!!

Go clarkson with his comment , totally true and shows the spirit the show has...
If a show is this popular and has a winning format like it does, keep it on, I know I say for me that sundays I look forward to sitting down to watch the show with my older and younger brother, its one of the things we all make time for.
May I just add that I would love to watch the beeb suits meeting with the top gear crew about the show when it happens.. If its kept in which it will, you aint gonna hear the end of it..

Go top gear, sign the petitions too folks :D

Aardvark said:
Your posts are quite pointless aren't they. You've already posted in this thread so why post again?

May the force be with the Top Gear team, they'll need it to fight the scumbags who'd rather ride a shopping trolley. Nice to read those comments though.

Well, they're not taking the fight to those "shopping tolley riders" alone I can tell you that! We're all rooting for Richard to get back on his short legs, and Top Gear to grace the screen with the utter uncaring about the Greens or being PC! YEAH!

peter3hg2 said:
Aardvark said:
Your posts are quite pointless aren't they. You've already posted in this thread so why post again?

:oops:

Aardvark said:
peter3hg2 said:
Aardvark said:

Aardvark, was that intended to be a slap in the face, or are you just too daft to realize that you just did it again? :lol:

teletubby-warrior said:
Aardvark said:
peter3hg2 said:
Aardvark said:

Aardvark, was that intended to be a slap in the face, or are you just too daft to realize that you just did it again? :lol:

He was prolly just thinking "Yay! +1 to post count, LoL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.