Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

Now that we've got the dough, what should we get hamster?

• Tee shirts and chocolates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Z remote control car

• Brake clock

• Total voters
LadyBella said:
Wait, I just saw something... shouldn't we be able to see the Zonda's other wing mirror? I know I'm being totally pedantic but it looks... I dunno, odd.

There's no wing mirror on either side, I'm not sure what you're looking at.

wooflepoof said:
KryptonZone said:
Love the helmet design, but you'll have to make it into vector so it looks pro... Sadly I really don't have time to fix that... I did something for my college... Out mascot is the Silver Weasels (don't ask...) and I took the drawing and scanned it, re-drew it in vector, and it looks fantastic.
I dont really have time to find another scanner(as i'd have to walk to the dormitory to my friends oom) but i an at least do up the lines in illustrator if BCS wanta to do another coloring job

That would be great, either scanned or in Illustrator would make it really easy for me! I'll add it into the "smoking tires" version and maybe do the teeth thing.

nice artwork there. Isn't there a member on this board near the target destination? We need a t-shirt with print (should be cheap as hell and quick to fix), we need a helmet (obviously Viper will have to transfer the money prior to pickup, we need the helmet painted, picked up and sent to Richard. Quite a lot, but I really hope we can pull this off. In my opinion it is a big sign of strength, commitment and organisation if we are able to do this.

That's brilliant, kudos to wooflepoof and BCS for drawing those (as well as everybody else, if I've forgotten anybody :p).

:thumbsup:

fbc said:
Just a humble suggestion - how about filling the mouth with shiny white human-like teeth, with a sun flair on them?
:lol: That's a great idea!

BlaRo said:
That's brilliant, kudos to wooflepoof and BCS for drawing those (as well as everybody else, if I've forgotten anybody :p).

fbc said:
Just a humble suggestion - how about filling the mouth with shiny white human-like teeth, with a sun flair on them?
:lol: I like that idea too

wooflepoof said:
BlaRo said:

fbc said:
:lol: I like that idea too

Is it too late?

Anyone's gonna come up with a good Guideline for the Helmet's airbrush design?

I think the following are required for the design:

Theme: Blue/White/Red

1. GBritain Flag
2. Furious/Raging Hamster (possibly tearing through the flag; Possibly with shinning white teeth)
3. The Word: Hamster
4. The words: Richard Hammond (Make sure its spelled properly)
5. The words: TopGear "Playboy"

An helmet with a Visor would be cool too...

Any thoughts? I'd help in a more handly fashion, but being in canada and all...

ha there are allot of us canadians here arnt there..

guys seriously htough are we going to have time to do all of this and get it to him?

I agree with Biddy. But, i think since we're all in agreement, we have a design, and we know what we're going to DO with it, we should close this off ASAP and actually get to Ordering and Delivery.

I've given the image to BCS so he can do w/ it what he pleases, so you'd hafta talk to him, and the rest of Finalgear.com who's actually funding and deciding where the money is gunna go, and to Viper, who got this whole thing off the ground and actually HAS the money.

I believe that the poll will end on monday, but it seems that we have a firm consensus.

Lets go ahead and get the helmet. should I set up another thread for design votes?

ok, nice.
What writing do we put on the helmet?

It HAS to say "Driving God" somewhere.

Wow! That's a fantastic design!!! Can't wait to see the results!

Perhaps a t-shirt that people can buy their names onto it, a simple affair that says "I crashed at 300mph and all I got was this lousy t shirt and $xxxx for charity" ( I might give that some work later).

Then you can find out who gave money and have thier names printed on it, perhaps on usd per font size or something, then you can decide who to give the money to at some other point (hell by the look of it you could get a cool custom helmet 'n' shirt and still have loads left over for a largeish donation by the end of it).

just a thought

So what's the next step? We need to keep this moving - do we look at what sort of helmet to get?

Viper - do we / you have any U.K. member(s) in mind who can do the legwork?