Lamborghini reveals the Gallardo Nera

NAIDANAC A said:
What is the titanium/metal thingy where most gear shifts are?

http://img179.imageshack.**/img179/695/3lamborghinigallardonerayv2.jpg

im pretty sure its the settings for the gearbox: Auto, Manual, and Sport

lefthandnews said:
The Nera is something of a showcase of Lamborghini's personalization choices available to all Gallardo customers.
If this is true then what is the point of these "specialty" cars when theoretically any customer can order these color and interior combinations themselves?

The only thing I can guess is that these cars are advertisements for the personalization program itself, with the added bonus of selling these cars at a significant premium compared to stock.

NAIDANAC A said:
What is the titanium/metal thingy where most gear shifts are?
I believe they are the settings for the E-Gear(F1 style) transmission, including the reverse gear.

That interior is stunning. If there was a convertable version of that... now that would be hawt.

:eek: :shock: :woot: Wow. The whole thing is gorgeous!!!

It's made for rap gangstaz!

Oh my, now that is amazing.

Man i love lamborghini... i adore them but this is just retarded.

I mean Yeah ok its a "Special edition gallardo" so what? there are like 5 different types of gallardos and all have pretty much the same engine! It pisses me off cause unlike ferrari where they had the 360, and the 360 CS lamborghini are just mixing and matching colors. Ferrari on the other hand, changed the engine output, removed all the rubbish from the road car to make it a hardcore racer. But thats now what is happening here.

Im sure lambo have the technology to create something amazing! instead of wasting ur time coming up with weird colors that make the car look so much better, why not change the cars out put. freaking put in 600Hp engine, fiddel around with the suspension. Turn it into something better other than just a car with different colors and interior settings. turn a gallardo so it can beat a F430. Theres so much more to do than just change paint.

That Is One Of the best looking cars i've ever seen! :shock:
:thumbsup:

mojo_786 said:

I mean Yeah ok its a "Special edition gallardo" so what? there are like 5 different types of gallardos and all have pretty much the same engine! It pisses me off cause unlike ferrari where they had the 360, and the 360 CS lamborghini are just mixing and matching colors. Ferrari on the other hand, changed the engine output, removed all the rubbish from the road car to make it a hardcore racer. But thats now what is happening here.

Im sure lambo have the technology to create something amazing! instead of wasting ur time coming up with weird colors that make the car look so much better, why not change the cars out put. freaking put in 600Hp engine, fiddel around with the suspension. Turn it into something better other than just a car with different colors and interior settings. turn a gallardo so it can beat a F430. Theres so much more to do than just change paint.

all the things you wish for are coming actually :)

mojo_786 said:

Why would they want to do that, though? They don't need to waste time beating Ferrari, just looking wild is enough. 8)

Btw, AmericanMuscle is Youngwarrior. He tried to fool us with the name but he can't cover his style of throwing rants in all VW/Audi topics.

un-dee said:
Btw, AmericanMuscle is Youngwarrior. He tried to fool us with the name but he can't cover his style of throwing rants in all VW/Audi topics.
Ahhhhhh, I thought as much in the R8 thread. Not the most clever disguise. Can anyone confirm this with IPs etc?