Funniest thing you'll ever see....

This little kid is a PIMP!

Its a clip from a Tamil movie, very very old

fbc said:
Great, one more thing midgetss are better at than me...

fixed.

As much as he looks like a kid, methinks he's actually much older...little people are scary :eek:

alokharidas said:
ohh i thought they were speaking Telugu. See i speak Telugu and i was wondering why i couldnt make out what they were saying

bartboy9891 said:
alokharidas said:
ohh i thought they were speaking Telugu. See i speak Telugu and i was wondering why i couldnt make out what they were saying
Are you ABCD? If so, cool. I'm not of Indian ancestry, but I've been there twice (stopping in Bangalore both times).

Jacobfox said:
bartboy9891 said:
alokharidas said:
Are you ABCD? If so, cool. I'm not of Indian ancestry, but I've been there twice (stopping in Bangalore both times).

what is an abcd?

alokharidas said:
Tamil movies are seriously weird. When I was in Bangalore, I saw a half-tamil, half-telugu movie where the main character wore nothing but a lunghi, a british bobby's cap and a monocle. WTF^10?

He had some crime to solve, even though he wasn't a policeman per se.

And when I saw the poster for the movie, they'd writted "One man...One way...one desire."

I kid you not.

Edit: American Born Confused Desi, it's what all of the indian kids called indian americans. I got a good laugh out of that with an indian american (hyderabadi) kid who I go way back with.

bartboy9891 said:
alokharidas said:

How come, indian roots?