If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Shoot spagetti out of my fingertips

.. Or the power to stop time, think of the (Sexual) possibilities! :p

The ability to have any woman i wanted :p

The ability to shoot spaghetti out of my fingertips.
"Whoomp...you're very egotistical, enjoy the spaghetti I just shot in your lap."

You all knew it was just a matter of time before somebody pulled out the dane cook quote.

I'd take time manipulation too.

Edit: Dammit, too late. Lilleput and I had almost identical posts.

Flying is easy. You just have to learn how to throw yourself at the ground and miss

hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy 8)

triumph said:
Flying is easy. You just have to learn how to throw yourself at the ground and miss

hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy 8)

Wasn't that in the Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective Agency series?

Still Douglas Adams however.. :)

no Arthur Dent learn how to fly in "life the universe and everything" (and Ford tried to fly when he and Arthur are stuck on the prehistoric earth)

Triumph is correct,

It was also in the only book Arthur gets laid. Fenchurch, if I remember correctly.

My power: Telekenesis/Telepathy.

How I loved that piece of The guide... Truly extreemly funny...

To get any woman you want is a Superpower? Yay! I'm a Superhero! :woot:

Well actually Artur meet Fenfurch in "So long and thanks for all the fish" (the next book) but in this book Adams say that you don't have to worry about Artur sex life, (just read the end of "the restaurant at the end of the universe" were Artur is stuck on earth but meet Mella ) and Adams (in "sol long...) told us not to worry about what Arthur and her have done :lol:

Simple, plain smooveness. It gets you anywhere.

Buba said:
To get any woman you want is a Superpower? Yay! I'm a Superhero! :woot:

:lmao:

I think I would want to invicible, not all the time, just when I feel like it.

a very strong sense of telekinesis. its easily the most versatile power. You can do just about anything (think Professor X and Jean Grey from X-men)

Invisible rocks.......but I would go for mind reading/telekinesis.

Immortality sucks......all your friends, loved ones etc. getting old & dying around you....no, thanks. Invulnerability as long as you live until you die a normal death, allright, immortality, nope :)

wel time manipulation gives you pretty much everything - invulnerability, immortality... except flying. I'd love to have both, but i think time manipulation is better. At least you never get bored - just fast forward. :)

If I had to chose, one I think would be the ability to manipulate magnetic fields. I think that one is great, because it gives you:
- All sorts of power all over the place
- The abilility to fly (flying car, anyone? :))
- Control over electrical curcuits
- Some invincibility (stop bullets, knifes, block a projectile with a big hunk of steel, etc.)

Just think of the possiblities! :D

something like hyper-psychic (Mewtwo meets Frieza meets Xavier) could give you just about every power imaginable including time manipulation

mind control...Get anyone i want do anything i want :D