Hammond In Car Crash - (Now Moved from Leeds 28/09)

Since he's now sitting up in bed and reading, and since this is actually a motoring column, I hope he won't mind if I illustrate my optimism with, um, a slightly corny car analogy.

God I love that man. X3

They could use a muppet in place of Hammond, I think it would work well, muppets can't be much bigger than Hammond and he could do the voice overs from home, so it would be like almost having the real thing.

susurrate, where are you from in Hot Atlanta?

I still think it would be funny if they could do it from his hospital bed.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
susurrate, where are you from in Hot Atlanta?

I still think it would be funny if they could do it from his hospital bed.

I live in Woodstock and work in Roswell.

I'm so happy that Hammond is doing so well, less than two weeks after the crash! Good to see him walking again! I only checked the forum yesterday, been busy, so a bit late on the reply...

Great stuff after a long week, to see everything turning good again! :thumbsup:

Ill Wait

Ill Wait

Ill do 6 months on my head. Let hammond rest and take as long as he needs to get better.. However I'm not sure if having hammond do top gear in an altered state would be the best thing for the show.. May be too hard to watch. if hes really struggling. Im not sure what Im saying.. Anybody else have that uneasy feeling in their stomach? Just got to hope for the best.

F12Bwth - Yes I totally agree. I want him back but at no threat to his health what so ever. I'd wait if they won't go on without him however they could decide that they'd do it with filmed bits from him and someone else in the studio, or even just the two of them. I take what ever they decide.

Yet more great news about Hammond; anyone got any ideas about who will be the guest presenter at the mph06 show? As the websire now says Jeremy Clarkson, James May and a guest. My thoughts are that it could be Tiff like last year, or maybe Tom Ford. www.mphshow.co.uk

Maybe they nick Jason from Fifth Gear? He would fit in quite nice, wouldnt he?

Richard and Jason both got 911's and they wear colorful shirts... :p

ahpadt said:
Maybe they nick Jason from Fifth Gear? He would fit in quite nice, wouldnt he?

Richard and Jason both got 911's and they wear colorful shirts... :p

Ohh god no! :p

That is where the similarities end.

One has personality, the other is a knob.