where has plato gone to??

He's second in the championship. Go Plato :thumbsup:

Squeezer said:
i hope jason returns to the show soon, Tim Lovejoy was TERRIBLE.

I agree. Absolutely pointless host. I felt like I was watching Regis and Kelly. The new format is just horrible! What have they done to Fifth Gear!? They were on a big roll the last 3 series.

Like the new set

Wreck my Ride blah

The blonde guy is a twat

please combine wreck my ride and the new presenter to make
"Pimp my presenter"

smtk said:
Like the new set

Wreck my Ride blah

The blonde guy is a twat

please combine wreck my ride and the new presenter to make
"Pimp my presenter"
Or even better: "Wreck My Presenter"

peter3hg2 said:
He's second in the championship. Go Plato :thumbsup:
He's in first now! :D

Jason was a good presenter, I remember the competitions him and Tiff had like the Z4 vs the boster and the M3 and the Audi, i really enjoyed him and tiff going at it on the same track.

yeah i was hoping he was comming back, i finally started liking him

hated him at first though, and neven could figure out why

even so he seems miles better than whoever that blonde twat is, of course i havnt seen how that guy does a car review, so maybe i shouldnt speak yet

Plato is a tax exile, so he can only spend about 90 days a year in Britain.

He's not leading the BTCC, his full factory Seat is second to privateer Matt Neal. Given that Seat are part of the Volkswagen Audi group, how does Plato get away with giving glowing reviews to VW's cars...

PistonBroke said:
Plato is a tax exile, so he can only spend about 90 days a year in Britain.

He's not leading the BTCC, his full factory Seat is second to privateer Matt Neal. Given that Seat are part of the Volkswagen Audi group, how does Plato get away with giving glowing reviews to VW's cars...
So you're saying that even is the car is good he should give it a rubbish review... ALso it is on five. They have no obligation to provide unbiased reviews. They could get the CEO of VW to review some VWs if they wanted to and nobody would have any rights to stop them.

Cracking 2 races the other day on ITV with Neal getting twated in the bend one and Plato driving a perfect race to win one. Rather surprised me to see how much fun BTCC was. Plato was interviewed after his win by VBH. I think that he will be back at the end of the season, last race coming up.

Plato gave the GTi a good review, fair enough, but then did the same to another VW in the last series which was far less favourably received elsewhere. He has an obvious conflict of interest and shouldn't be reviewing VWs, Skodas or Seats. What next, Michael Schumacher reviews the new Fiat? Jenson Button the new Civic?

Squeezer said:
i hope jason returns to the show soon, Tim Lovejoy was TERRIBLE.

Just finished watching the second episode, and seriously, that Tim Lovejoy guy looks like a total dork!! Jason, under some circumstances, it not the perfect presenter, but at least he knows how to drive - and very well too!! Jason, come back on Fifth Gear, PLEASE!!!!!

I hate Plato. And I hate Seat now too, since I started watching BTCC again. It always makes me smile when he gets a DNF. :mrgreen: