Ferrari + GT = Pure Sex

Still doesn't sound like a good value to me. $650 for a single game... unless it comes with a real Ferrari.... Then maybe i'd consider it.

hokiethang said:
Still doesn't sound like a good value to me. $650 for a single game... unless it comes with a real Ferrari.... Then maybe i'd consider it.

LOL Id buy 6 PS3's for that.

This is how I see it (Complete speculation)

GT:HD is a alpha/beta GT5, to test all the new things they will implement in GT5, like purchase of cars, damage, improved AI, online racing etc.

I think GT5 will come as a ready package, as we are used to, with lots of tracks, cars (Maybe not as many, because of the ? year devolopment time per car...), races and so on.
Then you can later on purchase new cars that didn't make it into the game in time, and cars released after GT5 is ready, so you have the possibility to always have a updated carpark.

I wouldn't mind if GT5 ended up like that.

And haven't they done the same with PGR3 were you can purchase new cars that didn't come with the game.

I don't see anyone bitching about that :roll:

Personally i dont mind, im never on a quest to buy all the cars in the game, Just a few cars will be fine, and this means that they can release new cars and special edition cars which would be nice.

M3lover said:
This is how I see it (Complete speculation)

GT:HD is a alpha/beta GT5, to test all the new things they will implement in GT5, like purchase of cars, damage, improved AI, online racing etc.

I think GT5 will come as a ready package, as we are used to, with lots of tracks, cars (Maybe not as many, because of the ? year devolopment time per car...), races and so on.
Then you can later on purchase new cars that didn't make it into the game in time, and cars released after GT5 is ready, so you have the possibility to always have a updated carpark.

I wouldn't mind if GT5 ended up like that.

And haven't they done the same with PGR3 were you can purchase new cars that didn't come with the game.

I don't see anyone bitching about that :roll:

Yes but ever car from the beginning is there for 10$ less than a normal game. Also the download cars do not give you an advantage over someone else. GTHD will prob do this. Also other games have downloadable cars...but they still pack at least 80 with the normal game.

Yes! ;)

I'm sure there will be cracks for for GT:HD Classic if it really cost this much. But my main problem with GT4 is not graphics, it's the physics. And it doesn't looks like they fixed the physics at all. Oh well, I can't afford a PS3 right now anyways. :(

that's why I'll wait for actual GT5. ;) and while waiting, I can buy PS3 and G25 for it. :twisted: