October Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow poke. It took me about 2 hours. Hard work though. Hope it pays off.

Speedtouch said:
Slow poke. It took me about 2 hours. Hard work though. Hope it pays off.

My problem is i always start with 2 or 3 different things and i never know when to stop. :(

I have 2 PSD files of this car.

Yer, I come up with an idea and stick to it, unless its crap. My first idea for this Volvo was to make it into a lorry cab - basically make it into a pickup and add a lorry trailer onto the back. Wouldve been easy, but not that great. Oh, and NO STEALING THAT IDEA (i didnt use it but that would be stupid - cant come up with your own idea so steal someone elses rejected idea)

Speedtouch said:
Yer, I come up with an idea and stick to it, unless its crap. My first idea for this Volvo was to make it into a lorry cab - basically make it into a pickup and add a lorry trailer onto the back. Wouldve been easy, but not that great. Oh, and NO STEALING THAT IDEA (i didnt use it but that would be stupid - cant come up with your own idea so steal someone elses rejected idea)

Haha i am happy with my 2nd idea and its my best chop to date. (although its not hard to beat my others. :evil: )

I just cant decide wether to change car colour or not, ive viewed past exercises and not many people do.

I just had the mostr awesome idea for it but itll only work, if i can get the right stuff, and if i can channel my skills the way i want to, i think im gonna take the whole remaining time for this one.

Doesn't look like anyone is posting their art this time!

I can't wait to see what I'm up against. 8)

i still havent basically started, i did the absics, but my idea is coming verrrry slowly.. another week at least

What would happpen if I were to post mine, would the votes be up already or untill everyone else enters?

Just post it here then I think Raheel starts a new thread with a poll.
Heres mine...
(and can we do more than one?)

volvoc3_chopped.jpg

Why make it a funnycar, volvo's dead serious :lol: , and for more than one PM Raheel and ask him...

sent mine in :thumbsup: took me about 3 or 4 hours, cos i couldn't think of an idea :bangin:

thats good hansvonaxion, just the engine is a bit rough around the edges...

oooo

The wait is too hard to bear....

oooooooooooo :blowup: whoops. Couldnt hold it in.

Sent mine in, confirm please. Didnt do much cos i had no ideas, plus with uni and Ramadhan :| . I just did what i knew best...

i think today, not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.