Cars you want tested

What's so special about the Yellow Bird? I still dont get it :( It was the fastest car in the world back in late 80's, but what's the big deal about it?

To be honest, I'd like them to get back to more basic stuff - we've had two series full of supercar madness like there are no other cars around, I don't have to have another review of the Zonda again for example as it was covered well enough by far in the near past. I'd more like to have a test on cars such as the new Citroen C6 (could imagine that James would suit perfectly to test that one), and I remember it was one of the funniest episodes ever when they flamed the whole Korean lineup - seeing something similar again would be nice as well.

The Chevrolet SSR. Especially the LS2-engined version. That would seriously confuse everybody.

Why not a Saleen S7? Thats a noticable gap in the supercar coverage.

or that Covini C6W, 6 wheeled car, I'd love to see what the dynamics of that are like.

Narcolepsy said:
Why not a Saleen S7? Thats a noticable gap in the supercar coverage.
In case your interested in the Saleen and Top Gear - here are a few threads that we've discussed it in:
*copies and pastes links from old thread*
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=2051&highlight=saleen
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=3546&highlight=saleen
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=9969&highlight=saleen

Not a big Saleen fan. It doesn't have the appeal a supercar should have but it certainly has the performance.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
TopGearFan+ said:
I want them to test a fire engine around the Track or a double decker London bus.
Why?? :?
They've done white vans, why not? ;)

I'd like to see more classic reviews, and mainly more reviews on normal/rubbish cars. Maybe chinese cars? That would be the pacific rim all voer again :love:

I can see a show where they test World City buses, like maybe a Modern one from Hong Kong, Red london one, The two part long ones from Paris. Like that idea?

or they could do City Taxi race where they use the Yellow New York cab, Black London one and some others (Don't know much about taxis other than they suck).

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
TopGearFan+ said:
I want them to test a fire engine around the Track or a double decker London bus.
Why?? :?
[/quote]

why not? i would love to see random things going round the track. a tank maybe? maybe get hold of some more of those odd cars like the shed and the skip. :lol:

Australian special, so they can have some of our fine cars and put them through their paces.

SpoBo said:
I'm hoping for the new Audi supercar this season but I doubt it :p
I personally think it's amost certainly will be in, if only in the studio.

a more normal car within reach of well.. more normal people..

like the crossfire SRT-6, the 330hp AMG powered version NOT the base 215hp crossfire like they usually get..

or the 425HP 300C SRT-8

They should test the Spyker C12 LaTurbie, they did the C8 but this one is sooo much faster:
1400 kg
500 bhp
0-60mph in 3.9 seconds

oh and fricking look at it :thumbsup:

2006_Spyker_C12Laturbie_exfrpass34.jpg

They should test every single car ever made. Start with Nicolas Cugnot's 1769 steam-powered wagon and go on all the way to the Nissan Nails concept.