The journey has started...

CyberMonkey said:
Yeah, but you guys are used to drive 150 km to get some croissants for breakfast.

haha, what?

62,000m may not seem alot but in most metric countries, hitting 100,000km is a big deal. Hell, it's when most car manufacturer km warranties run out!

jeffy777 said:
CyberMonkey said:
Yeah, but you guys are used to drive 150 km to get some croissants for breakfast.

haha, what?

I was referring to the different distance scale we europeans use :) We don't have to travel great distances to get somewhere.

But since the threadstarter is Canadian my post wasn't very to the point, in fact.

You read why I'm driving 185 km daily, right? I'm on a project for work for 6 weeks. 92 km each way is nothing when you are doing 130+ km/h.

Pffft, the MR2's just clocked up 289,000km. Oh wait, that's not good is it :unsure:

Next little milestone before I hit 100,000 km.

97777Medium.jpg

It now has a full tank of gas ;).

Mischief007 said:
Next little milestone before I hit 100,000 km.

Cool, I like 7's ;)

id just like to add that i think i took a photo of my car when it passed 100 000km mark. now its at about 110 000km. isnt all that impressive untill you relise its 25 years old!! .. damn straight very low km. I got it when it was at about 80 000km. that was a few years ago.. anyway thats my story

^ Good resale value :lol:.

110,000 km in 25 years. Definitely doesn't get driven.

My 1991 Peugeot is at 98000-ish miles. (will photograph it when it hits 98888 as I last photographed it when it was at 88888 a few months back). Nearly at the 100k mark!
But closer to it is my MR2 (1989) which is currently at exactly 99003 miles! But the Peugeot will probably hit the big number first... Until recently I was travelling 120 miles per day, but that's now down to 40, so may take longer than originally thought!
I was driving my Mum's Rover when it passed 100k last November, think it's around the 140k miles mark now...
Sad I know, but it can be a bit of a laugh watching these numbers pile up!

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

fbc said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: