omarmakki said:
Saw this HIDEOUS beetle today! :yucky:

http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/9493/photo060927125832mo0.jpg

but look at that beautiful T2 behind it :thumbsup:

haz

watto said:
Blind_Io said:
bizarre_vehicles14.jpg

There is nothing carbage about that! If I lived in a place with snow all year round, I'd have it!
I want some of those on my Subaru! More fun in the snow!

omarmakki said:
Well, yeah. But I think it had plates at the front...

And about that 'T2'... Believe it or not, this is one of the main methods of transportation here (Egypt). We call it a Microbus. And I think it looks like shit! :p

they go for big $ here in Norway ... especially the older ones. Are they common too?

haz

haz said:
omarmakki said:
Well, yeah. But I think it had plates at the front...

And about that 'T2'... Believe it or not, this is one of the main methods of transportation here (Egypt). We call it a Microbus. And I think it looks like shit! :p

they go for big $ here in Norway ... especially the older ones. Are they common too?

haz
Well yeah... They are pretty damn common! So, they're probably dirt cheap here.
They're also pretty noisy! (not in a good way) :lol:

vw boxer motors are hot. period :p

http://img245.imageshack.**/img245/9770/307013rc4.jpg

haz

how would you get in :shock: crawl through the door?

matt2000 said:
how would you get in :shock: crawl through the door?

1. open door
2. step inside, place ass on seat
3. close door

You'll get it one day :)

haz

DAMN, I didn?t have my phone with me today!

I saw a black Dodge Ram 1500 (in Germany......you know my oppinion on those Pickups) with Sidepipes.

But no, not normal sidepipes, he had two of those:

truck_modifications_on_a_mustang_exhaust_funfry_resize.JPG
^^

And inside there was a ~1,60m "tall" guy ...... has to compensate for sth ;)

That looked so fu*** out of place, everybody around was just laughing & pointing at him ;)

Saw an old Peugeot passing by today, big exhausts, sideskirts, big rims, huge wing, and... brightly yellow painted drum brakes on the back. Yeah dude, that's real performance!

CyberMonkey said:
Saw an old Peugeot passing by today, big exhausts, sideskirts, big rims, huge wing, and... brightly yellow painted drum brakes on the back. Yeah dude, that's real performance!
:lol: My brother painted his rear drum brakes yellow aswell. I nearly slapped him when I saw him doing it.

how about this then:

36.jpg

:lol:

why do the wheels look like washing machine drums?

oh no wait there's more

52.jpg

:lol: :lol:

That is so wrong. I would like to run over whoever did that with Hummer then do a smoking start on his head with a GT40.