BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 3!!! spoilers inside maybe

Well if you watch, Galactica was under lighter fire when first attacked, plus the Pegasus put itself in a terrible position on purpose. Also the scattered radiers had time to regroup and launch thier attack on the Pegasus. So, Pegasus was in a worse position, and recieving heavier fire, that pretty much explains it to me.

Gallactica was taking a pounding from 4 Baystars and raiders before Pegasus showed up, at which point some fire was shifted to Pegasus, but not all of it. If Gallactica could take that kind of pounding and jump away why couldn't Pegasus? The suicide run into the Baystar was pointless and didn't have to happen - just jump out again.

you got your timeline mixed up. I just watched the ep(I have to wait untill it's on OnDemand the next day since I work during airtime) and Galactica was not taking the full force when Pegasus jumped in, at which time the attack refocused on Pegasus taking more heat off of Galactica to enable her to get her FTL drives back up, and I believe the drives on Pegasus were knocked out hence the evac.

Either way it happened and it's fiction so no point arguing. I just don't see the plot holes you do. It was a great episode and besides, the show is called Battlestar Galactica not Battlestars Galactica and Pegasus. :lol:

But ...but... Gallactica would still be the flagship.

Ok, explain this one. Gallactica keeps getting chewed up in battle - where are all the spare parts and materials coming from to repair her? She's had her hull torn open so bad she could take on a recurring role as a tin. I imagine that her gun batteries would also take damage.

Where are all the parts and supplies coming from?

Other ships. There are a bunch in the fleet and only a few have been identified. Whenever they need something they introduce one of the ships that carries/refines/makes it for them.

or who knows, perhaps it's a self-repairing nanoskin?

or maybe unicorns fix it with magical faery dust?

or maybe they don't want/need to go into depth regarding thier tech because thier story is so good and they don't want to come out sounding all cheesy and dated like star trek?

They took over a Cylon mining outpost to replenish fuel if I remember.

They could very well have mining and fabrication ships in thier convoy and periodically link up to asteriods and planets to make new materials. That's how they get water if you remember.

I'm finally all caught up. This show is awesome.

I just found out (from that vid) that Richard Hatch (Tom Zarek) was the original Apollo. Kinda cool.

I'm probably in the minority, but I really like Baltar. He's one of my fave characters.

I've wanted something terrible to happen to him since the pilot.

I hate that guy. But, hey, if having your own personal Number 6 is a perk to being evil then sign me up.

I like the Baltar character, it'll be really interesting to see what it's like working for the Cylons now(in the original series he stayed with the cylons), and maybe we'll get some more interior shots of the Cylon ships.

How many Cylons have been identified yet btw?

1 Sharon
2 Number 6
3 The Reporter
4 The guy from the Space station
5 The annoying "I love Starbuck Guy"
6 The Doctor from the farm
7 The Priest

am I missing someone?

and @ blind:

Galactica. One L :)

That shit was sweet.

god I hope run gaius thru the ringer, and I hope instead of sharon turning on the humans again that the caprica instead joins the humans as well, that would be sweet.

also, some fans may want to check out this month's issue of Playboy:
http://playboy.com/magazine/index.html

Last edited:
nooooo!! Awesome ep but 2 weeks?!?!?!?! Nooooooooo!

do they have 2 weeks delay now? next episode is on 11th feb, last was a week ago :( that sucks!