F1: Brazil

stuntfreak said:
HAHA i heard rumors that kimi bening employed by ferrari next year will be called to crashed into alonso .

LOL! haha thats hilarious!, and likely possible mayb Luca Demontezemolo(sp?) said to kimi that he could have an enzo if he did that :p

M.S is looking good in practice! 1.10...

Caught the live timing while here at work. Massa first, Alonso second, and Schumacher in fourth.

Alonso and Renault for the championships...

YF19pilot said:
Caught the live timing while here at work. Massa first, Alonso second, and Schumacher in fourth.

Alonso and Renault for the championships...
Don't forget Button in 3rd, a very solid drive from 14th on the grid.

A very good final for a very good season. :)
Alonso won the championship. Schumi was definetly fastest and the Brazilian crowd got a new hero. :)

Just perfect.

Laughed my heard off when Martin Brundell was talking to Kimi:

MS was having an award presented by Pele.
Martin asked Kimi: "Did you see MS getting the award?"
Kimi: " No"
Martin: " Why not?"
Kimi: "I was having a sh*t"

:lol: in front of live TV

tianluo said:

LOL! which station was this shown on??

Torrent!!!

- - - - - - - -

In all seriousness, though, M. Shumacher drove astonishingly well. He would have won if it was not for the mechanical failures and other misfortunes. After starting in 10th due to a bad fuel pump in qualifying, he dropped all the way to dead last because of carbon fibre shards from an unrelated accident caused his rear-left tire to disintigrate, and then he rocketed his way up to 4th place! I can't imagine any other driver being able to do that.

Agreed. Michael Schumacher didn't win or even got to the podium but he was just spectacular. From almost a lap behind to 4th is amazing.
And I may be biased because I am Brazilian, but I think Massa also did a great job. Let's hope he meets my expectations next year!
Congratulations to Alonso.

Redliner said:
Agreed. Michael Schumacher didn't win or even got to the podium but he was just spectacular. From almost a lap behind to 4th is amazing.
And I may be biased because I am Brazilian, but I think Massa also did a great job. Let's hope he meets my expectations next year!
Congratulations to Alonso.

well im not brazilian(not even close to) and i thought massa did a freaking amazing job, now that micheal's gone he's my new favourite driver :D :D and I hope that his extra experience w/ bridgestones and the whole ferrari team will allow him to be the team leader for atleast a year or two then give the chance to kimi to they both can have success :thumbsup:

and i hope mclaren stays the same, either that or hamilton pwnz alonso :twisted:

matt_shaw said:
I AGREE WITH ALL THE MASSA PRAISE!!!

Massa and Kubica will shine next season.

yea i have high hopes for kubica also!! lets hope BMW can make their car even better, and what would be funny is if all the new drivers are the main contenders for the championship (massa, kubica, hamilton, kovalien) and puts the older young ones to shame :lol: (not next season obviously, they need more time)

I couldn't watch the race live because I had my HSC and the recording screwed. Does anyone know where I can get a torrent? Mininova doesn't seem to have one.

If Massa becomes champion, I don't think he will ever win more than once. He just doesn't have what it takes. Personally, I am interested in watching Hamilton race because from what I hear he seems to be unbelieveably fast.

Sausageman said:
I couldn't watch the race live because I had my HSC and the recording screwed. Does anyone know where I can get a torrent? Mininova doesn't seem to have one.

If Massa becomes champion, I don't think he will ever win more than once. He just doesn't have what it takes. Personally, I am interested in watching Hamilton race because from what I hear he seems to be unbelieveably fast.

yea they say hes amazing at overtaking

It's a shame MS missed out on his 8th Championship - even though it was a long shot. Good to see Massa win his home GP - I think he is going to do really well in 2007.

The_Clincher said:
tianluo said:

LOL! which station was this shown on??

It was on ITV. Martin Brundell was doing his pre-race grid walk

tianluo said:

:lol: I have to see that.