Oct 21 - SO Classic REVERSE GTI/GT [9:65]

Coaching?? Sure. Although what kept me going is what happened to my personal life in the past two weeks. No, it isn't anything good ;).

Too bad you are in a whole different timezone Andy. I'm already only 3 seconds of the WR on FE Green Reverse with the GT :p and getting faster with every lap ;).

hmm... I'm going to have alot of time this week to practice, no more assignments due, exams in 3 weeks so I'm okay and made sure I'm not going out saturday night (at least home by 9) :D

I also think another problem is that I never practice much with the wheel (Last week was an execption), I always practice with mouse and raceday is always the first time I use the wheel, have to change that :D

That's a weird feeling to be in second. ESPN is STILL taking a passenger :( and it looks like Henry is back next week. My reign on the podium is done for :lol:.

1:29.55 on FE Green R now.

:D
had some practice with Andy a few minutes ago, 27 laps got to a --> '1:28.08' :)

FireFox said:
My new HDD will arrive soon, tomorrow or the day after, but i can't race this weekend, because i'm going to go karting with friends.
And kicking their ass :evil: :p

I surely did lol :D got the 4th fastest laptime this month :)