Spied: 2008 Nissan GT-R

static said:
You're so far from his point.
Skyline was 4 door, now it isn't. See?
Hey idiot:

07_01.gif

straight from nissan.co.jp

the GT-R is NOT a fucking Skyline anymore. The new Skyline has been out for a while, and in 4 door. The GT-R is not part of the Skyline anymore.

zenkidori said:
already posted.
:roll: It may have been shot on the same day, but it isn't from the same cameraman...The video quality is much higher, better yet, there isn't an irritating narrator talking over the exhaust note.

Even if it is, the fact that you can actually hear the car makes it worth posting. :p
BTW, what's the story behind the number in your sig? It seems familiar...

I like how the shape is a lot more refined and curvy(for the lack of a better word) than its predecessors.

That is going to be a seriously cool car.

? is "ru", but somehow it ends up being pronounced "lu"... I don't know why.

In the West, the two most romanticised things about Japan are the samurai (and their weapons) and the Nissan Skyline GT-Rs.

Their women would come in a close third, methinks.

that's alot of money for a nissan. especially one that looks like a G35 with some kit.
the skyline has never interested me and the GT-R fails in the same way the skyline did. It's everyones wet dream, i just feel like i have to like it or people won't respect me, it was like when the movie titanic came out everyone said it was amaizing, so i went to see it and was bored.

Well, the Skyline isn't being respected for nothing. What's wrong with a 480hp AWD Sportscar for 70.000$ then?

It's everyones wet dream, i just feel like i have to like it or people won't respect me, it was like when the movie titanic came out everyone said it was amaizing, so i went to see it and was bored.
I thought it was cool NOT to like Skylines after F&F movies and NFS Undergound. :think:

I thought it was cool NOT to like Skylines after F&F movies and NFS Undergound. :think:
Nope, it's cool NOT to like F&F movies and NFS:U since they were made. :lol:

lol, i must have missed that bulletin :p but i was never really a fan to begin with, but since everyone hates them now i must have just been ahead of the game :p

pretty sure i gave reasoning for my opinion in the post i made before.
Apart from that it is a Nissan, and that it looks like a G35 (not the ugliest car in the world, is it?) with some kit, it still has loads of power and will supposedly handle great. What would be the alternative for you then?