Welcome to vBulletin!

I love VBulletin, but this shit needs a new theme, stock theme hurts my eyes haha. Think about implicating some of the awesome extras in Vbulletin. Also, please turn on the quick reply box. Thanks, good work...

We are aware the theme sucks, please read the parts of the thread that essentially say "We know the theme sucks, but we are working on it, calm down".

Also, look a little further down, there's already a quick reply box...

Quick reply is awesome! I'm also confused by the reputation; does that have to do with the little green squares under our postcount? I want to be superl33t and collect those like Mario coins. :thumbup:

Quick reply is awesome! I'm also confused by the reputation; does that have to do with the little green squares under our postcount? I want to be superl33t and collect those like Mario coins. :thumbup:

I don't think it has anything to do with those green blocks... Cause I did one for Blind_IO, and it didn't change. It also said no one has "reputed" me, and mines no different than anyone elses....

Oh well, Blaro, I'm gonna do one for your right now. Please reciprocate.

I don't think it has anything to do with those green blocks... Cause I did one for Blind_IO, and it didn't change. It also said no one has "reputed" me, and mines no different than anyone elses....

Oh well, Blaro, I'm gonna do one for your right now. Please reciprocate.

The blocks dont instantly change. Regular users have less "points" given to other users. Also, they are designed to be used for helpful posts rather than a "bump your buddy".

And yes, I know the avatars sometimes break for a while.. our static box keeps crapping out on us. I am moving the content over to a new server tonight..

Edit; Next person who mentions the theme will get free infractions for their reading skills. :glare:

Last edited:
You know what I miss? Having the links at the Bottom of the page of posts. Links like this:

http://img124.imageshack.**/img124/5561/sefdghcxghjtk4.jpg

It was very convient having them at the bottom of pages so that when you read a whole post you can just click on it and return to view the threads with new posts

I'm not doing any major theme modifications until we have our new theme. It's pointless as they'll just go away after switch to the new theme. ;)

You know what I miss? Having the links at the Bottom of the page of posts. Links like this:

http://img124.imageshack.**/img124/5561/sefdghcxghjtk4.jpg

It was very convient having them at the bottom of pages so that when you read a whole post you can just click on it and return to view the threads with new posts
I second that, it was one of the features I really loved on the forum, no more scrolling to the top to navigate.

EDIT: nevermind, answered above.

Last edited:
To Viper and his crew,

I forgot in my last post in this thread to thank u guys.

I really appreciate the stuff and time you guys put in not just creating but running this forum.

Thanks to all who have made this forum worth posting on.

-Mojo-

We're glad to do it. :)

edit: ehm.. it was about a theme :p and yeah I lost my title :( no fair

I guess the sig height rules still aplly, though... ;-)

I guess the sig height rules still aplly, though... ;-)

i know, i was hoping someone will comment and give me the height numbers.. was it 120? or something like that?

ok changed it, it looks better now actually neater.

quick question, how do I change the skin of the forum (it's blue right now, I want the grey).

quick question, how do I change the skin of the forum (it's blue right now, I want the grey).

There is no grey, just this default theme for the moment.