F430 Challange

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/10/25/ready-for-launch-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale-spied/
:blowup:
1-spy-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale.jpg

2-spy-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale.jpg

3-spy-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale.jpg

4-spy-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale.jpg

5-spy-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale.jpg

6-spy-ferrari-f430-challenge-stradale.jpg

The F430 Challenge Stradale is getting ready for the streets of the world. The Challenge Stradale is Ferrari's answer to Porsche's RS-models, and both of them use almost the same recipe. While Porsche makes the RS models lighter but keeps horsepower the same, Ferrari is giving its CS not just a lighter body, but also some more power.

The standard F430 delivers 490 bhp and the Stradale is believed to have at least 520 horsepower and about 220 lbs less weight. The biggest visible change are the exhaust pipes that got moved up a bit, producing an impressive soundtrack. The microphone that is visible at the exhaust pipes in the photos is there to help Ferrari make it as loud as legal.

Due to safety regulations around the world, the door windows are not made of plastic like on the 360 CS and the wheels have 5 normal bolts instead of one centre bolt as on the Challenge cars. The inside of the doors is completely made of carbon fiber to keep the weight down. Another light weight trick is Magnesium sport wheels and the carbon grille in the back that also helps to better cool the engine. The brakes are upgraded with bigger discs, soft Pirelli tires give the car enormous grip, and the interior is completed with deep sport seats. Expect the Challenge Stradale to hit the roads in the beginning of 2007.

where the fuck are the stripes

Wasn't the challenge realed before the normal F430 or at the same time, I recall seeing it on a tv show not sure which one might have been 5th gear .

I'm most interested to see how much faster it is than the regular '430 around the TG test track. It looks largely the same but all those little difference underneath usually add up to something substantially better than the original model.

Uh, uh, uh... Got that itch... Love it... In BLACK!

where the fuck are the stripes
The hand painted stripes were always a high priced option for the CS cars, some where along the lines of 3-6K USD if memory serves right, makes sense they wouldn't put them on the prototype.

Mic for recording exhaust note to check the ferrari howl..?

I dont see much cosmetic differences, apart from the rear end, and the wing mirror without the 430 logo

:woot:

Can't wait for a Top Gear test of this beast...or Tiff getting it sideways. :)

Mic for recording exhaust note to check the ferrari howl..?

I dont see much cosmetic differences, apart from the rear end, and the wing mirror without the 430 logo

It has a nosejob. Between the front air intakes.... IMO pretty cool look.

Looks a little different maybe:

http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/5587/3321jz9.jpg

An improvement on the looks but im really looking forward to seeing the performance figures..:D

XD i love the subtleness of that taped on microphone! hahah. with that aside tho. it does look pretty good. diffrent from the standard 430