Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
With less then two weeks to go NY State Senator Hillary Clinton is running to keep her seat in the senate.

Most people here would agree with me and her stance against video games is lame to say the least. She blames them for violence and would have us not play them (censorship). That alone would piss of most of you and motivate you not to vote for her. I have many reasons but Im pressed for time now so I cant list them.

Look, I don't have time now to make a good case against her but I seriously DOUBT there are people on this thread that want her re-elected.

Lets discuss that here and be sure to spread the word to New Yorkers, friends you have in New York State to take time on Nov 7th to vote for ANYONE other than Hillary.

Say no, she's got to go!!

That reminds me, I should give my buddy in NYC a call. I'll find out who he plans on voting for (if he votes at all).

justin, you'd vote against her even if she made world peace because she's a Democrat. :p

I hope a Dem becomes our next President.... just so long as it's not Hillary shrill Clinton, she's a psycho.

:yes:

I hope a Dem becomes our next President.... just so long as it's not Hillary shrill Clinton, she's a psycho.

Yeah pretty much. Even if I was a republican, based on everything this administration has done, ethically I just could not convince myself to vote for them.

My voting strategy is: don't vote for incumbents. Everybody gots to go.

ummm, that is not a good strategy... do you pay ANY attention to the campaign stuff, or do you just blindly vote for the non-incumbent?

Yeah pretty much. Even if I was a republican, based on everything this administration has done, ethically I just could not convince myself to vote for them.

First I am from New York State, so I did vote Lazio after she threatened the then Mayor of a certain city to go negative on the state of his marriage. Both parties are responsible for the current state of affairs, and Hillary did vote for the war. I feel that Sen. Chuck Schumer is a better advocate for the state, and even though we don?t share beliefs I respect him for his work. Hillary has done very little to earn the respect of New Yorkers and has done a lot to try improve her political position for party control.

First I am from New York State, so I did vote Lazio after she threatened the then Mayor of a certain city to go negative on the state of his marriage. Both parties are responsible for the current state of affairs, and Hillary did vote for the war. I feel that Sen. Chuck Schumer is a better advocate for the state, and even though we don?t share beliefs I respect him for his work. Hillary has done very little to earn the respect of New Yorkers and has done a lot to try improve her political position for party control.

Well that's good that you have such a strong understanding of your own politics, but I'm not from New York, and I still stand by my statement.

I am not a huge fan of Democrats, but I am even less of a fan of Republicans. So my decision is just based on my perception of the lesser of two evils.

ummm, that is not a good strategy... do you pay ANY attention to the campaign stuff, or do you just blindly vote for the non-incumbent?

I have done my homework and I am totally certain that is the way to go during this time period.

Hillary has done very little to earn the respect of New Yorkers and has done a lot to try improve her political position for party control.

That is Hillary in a nutshell, couldnt have said it better myself.

Remember if she wins and remains in the senate it will help her to move forward with an 08 presidential run...makes me shiver just thinking about it.

Also you people that voted for her or would approve of her for staying in the senate, give us ur feedback. Make a case as to why she should stay.