Oct 28 - FE Green REVERSE GTI/GT [6:40]

Progress graph for feature race :-o

Btw, you might want to upgrade stats proggie, new version prints all lap times nicely at the end

I had qualified myself to the 2nd place. Stupid if me to go in spectating mode and then starting the race, I was placed last :( Then there where chaos and destruction everywhere... I think the most worse race ever. Then the feature race. I was flying away and I got a big big gap. I knew that Prophet was fast, and he had just pitted, thats why i also pit quite early. :)
If you look @ the image below you can see it was very very close :D
2006-10-28_15.56.12_rpr.png

He was faster, but he could pass without touching. Just clean blocking.

So lets forget this terrible race, and take a week off, and then get ready for the TBO's ;)

In case you can't tell from the graph, I had a difficult time passing Morrow in the beginning. :)

i enjoyed this race despite my DNFs from crashing. i love racing with you guys, but hate that track. i also enjoyed watching FireFox and Prophet battle it out.

on a side note, do i get points for DNFs? if not, that's ok.

Overall Standings so far:
ESPN and Mischief still maintains their first and second place with MXM climbing into third and Firefox right behind.
Overallstandings.jpg

detailstats.jpg

btw, did anyone see my top speed in the sprint race :cool:

so I'm guessing ESPN will have to take a car into the Turbo class

Last edited:
^ahh crap, my picture didn't refresh from last race... I was commenting on the scores from the results after classic :lmao:

this is what happens when you sleep at 7am and wake up at 1pm

One scary moment at the beginning. Was following prophet and didn't notice a crash ahead. Prophet got out just in time and I crashed into Mischief.

Using this as an excuse to post embedded google video :D
No sound, sorry.

[GVIDEO]-2244858096649119975[/GVIDEO]

^ahh... now I see the whole picture, I couldn't see much from my mirror... Mischief, you should have drove into the pit and fixed your car instead of pressing shift-S

Should have, could have, but didn't.