Firefox 2.0 Release Candidate 1 Is Out

rc3 is out ;)

RC3 = Final FYI :)

But when i checked the total file size of both they werent the same, so there must be some difference. :|

I've tried reinstalling FF and it didn't help.:blink:
I don't know what the problem is but its quite annoying and pisses me off... I can't even use YouTube and alot of websites just have that stupid "Q"... I can't even play any games on my browser... :bmwpoo:

PLBKAC

I've tried reinstalling FF and it didn't help.:blink:
I don't know what the problem is but its quite annoying and pisses me off... I can't even use YouTube and alot of websites just have that stupid "Q"... I can't even play any games on my browser... :bmwpoo:

You have to go into your Quicktime preferences and uncheck Flash in the "MIME Types" tab.

Looks really nice.......what does the spelling check actually do? does it fix forum posts? :D

I write perfect enrisch so I don nid it mon. :)

http://img206.imageshack.**/img206/4003/enrischbn6.th.jpg

It does that. :) I don't know how I can spell check the whole forum... IF I can. :D

Ah.......tried it out....quite nice, my problem is though, that I have to switch between German and English dictionaries.

Funny thing:

German dictionary: 2,5 MB
English dictionary: 250kb

I slowly understand why you guys say German is a hard-to-learn language...

Haha thats such a bigger file!

Wonder what the Chinese version is.

I just updated to Ubuntu 6.10, which also upgraded Firefox to 2.0. I like it quite a bit, the gray metallic-esque bars are nice to look at, and the built-in session saver is a good idea, I think.