MPH 2006 Pics & Vid: Jeremy, Tiff, and May! From last night! 56K NO!

Nice footage from the live stuff :D

Eh, it's bit pointless to upload EVERYTHING. Especially since there are many many bad pics in there.. Choose the best ones, resize them and upload those next time.

You are incorrect. Every one of those pictures was phenomenal.

A big thanks to the thread author.

DSC00621.jpg

This Bentley has a pretty nice paint job. I like the matte finish.

Words cannot express how much I like this car. And those colors (or red and black) are perfect. :woot:

No problem...sorry a lot of the pictures are fuzzy; I got to the convention center with what I thought would be plenty of time, until I realized how many cars were at the Classic Car Show section. I was practically running around, trying to take shots of the thousands of cars, they would have had to chase me out for closing, had it not been for the MPH show starting.

The Atom is the full-fat, triple shot supercharged version. Amazing to see such a naked car in real life. As for video coverage, www.mphshow.co.uk should have a new show reel up soon, or some sort of coverage. Check youtube or something for footage taken by someone with a real video camera; I saw a bunch of professionals there, counted at least 12 industry cameras.

very nice pics and the video was hilarious, saw a pic of james in the shopping trolly in yesterdays paper:D

Cool color, huh? Nice break from all the silver and black ones that seem to be plaguing the streets. What color is yours again? :whistle: Kidding...

Oh, that's it! I'm going to make mine into that cool finish!

*Janus goes outside with a sheet of sandpaper to make the metalic into matte*

So was it just a cool custom paint job, or was there something special about it?

That video was great, wish i coulda been there.. :D

Last edited:
I think it was just a creative paint job. Janus, you could always sand yours down to the metal for a decent look, then spend a couple hours polishing it...you never know, it might come out something like:

outside2.jpg

But probably not :D

Seeing all these chrome cars reminds me on the finish on the back of most ipods. Over time just see it get scratched to death.

Janus, you could always sand yours down to the metal for a decent look, then spend a couple hours polishing it...you never know, it might come out something like:

outside2.jpg

But probably not :D

I'm sure that will do wonders for the resale value! Although it would make it a "collector's item" of the guy who f**ked up his Bentley! :lol:

AwwwWWw! Whyyyy didn't i go..

Thanks for the pics, the only car I hated was that caynee with the dumb lowered body kit. Awersome classics there, love the delorean set.

Must go next year. Cheers and ignore the moaning member he just needs a better PC I think

so what car was jeremy/tiff driving in the begining their?

James seemed to be in a Noble M14

There is such thing called super car overload, and I am experiencing it now. :blowup:

You would have died if you were there when they had 8 of the world's finest on stage, all screaming away in a packed stadium...I've never heard anything like it (and could still pick out the individual cars, especially the howl of the Carerra GT)
DSC00848.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

oh man... so many old school lancias.... and the RS200.... i guess the supercars are cool too

I think I just saw a glimpse of heaven.. :woot: :bow: thanks!