Hicks Taking Delivery of a McLaren F1

What i like more than watching that clip are the comments you guys post... some of them just crack me up!!!

"I want to punch that woman in the face.

With a brick." HAHA

"She must be really hot or something cause I don't know what he sees in her personality"
Your probably right. Still tho, I dont know how he lives with her everyday!

Yeah, the guy seems cool. Not afraid to go out and powerslide in it, but damn, his wife is a pussy / bigmouth. <_<

God people are not worth that... Id buy the car and leave, forever. (Im sorry to anybody but seriously Id take a car over being with some [even jessica alba] anyday)

NAIDANAC = virgin.

Kidding of course, mate. There is no way I could take a car instead of (insert hottest woman ever here), so cheers for you :thumbsup: . Maybe I'm just addicted to sex more than petrol.

the guy seems to be almost quiet, so I guess he married her to speak enough for the both of them :thumbsdown: .
The car is great, though I won't buy one if I had the money; the guy looks pretty cool, but I won't invite him anytime soon for a beer; the wife has such a big mouth .... yeah, she does ... I'd run away after the first date, I don't care how good she looks. But I guess founding and managing all those companies didn't leave him too much time for dating around, poor chap. I can't picture how he still enjoyed his day.

Nagging on rich people with expensive cars always occurs on the internet, it's only a sign of jealousy. Unless you know him personally, who knows what Dan Kennedy is really like. Very cynical people here...

I think hes a cool dude. See I would pick the Mclearn over a girl. Then go to Europe. Find a nice good looking lady. And take her out...while driving the Mclearn. The best of both worlds.

Actually there are some girls id take over cars, but then again people tend to age, and become ugly. Cars dont.

Actually there are some girls id take over cars, but then again people tend to age, and become ugly. Cars dont.
orly_indian.jpg

zaz3.jpg

As long as you take care of it.
A girl can stay beautiful as long as she takes care of herself and spends plenty of money on herself, the same as you would have to do with the car.

You would seriously take a good-looking girl over ownership of a McLaren F1? Sorry, but I think I can go the 3 days without sex for the car, as I'm sure even the ass-ugliest of guys could pick up in that rocketship. In my present financial situation, I would sell the car for 7-figures and be set, with lots of time to devote to pussychasing.

On a sidenote, I think some racing lessons would benefit this guy a lot more than a 240mph car, judging by driving.

Nagging on rich people with expensive cars always occurs on the internet, it's only a sign of jealousy. Unless you know him personally, who knows what Dan Kennedy is really like. Very cynical people here...

I think the guy was OK. He listened to the person who was giving him advices. Had questions and knew to pick a really cool paintjob for the car...

Well, you brought it on yourself. Calling some guy names for no apparent reason is always going to catch you hell.

Had I started a thread titled "Assclown posts videos of a guy taking delivery of McLaren F1," then I would catch hell for calling you an assclown. And I'd deserve it, too. It isn't that the owner of the car is not a hick, douchebag, or homosexual, because for all I know, he is. And then again, in all probability, he isn't any of those things. It is the superfluous nature of the name calling that rubbed folks the wrong way, I think.

Those turd-burglars.

Actually, what definies an "assclown"?
Just curious. :nazilock:

Dan Kennedy, President and CTO
Kennedy has built a career out of turning big ideas into successful companies. Over the past 13 years, Kennedy has been the entrepreneurial force behind four companies, raising over $100 million dollars in venture funding. Most notably, he co-founded SalesLogix, one of the most widely used sales-force automation software offerings on the market. Kennedy founded Vcommerce in 1997, creating the outsourced commerce market space. Kennedy's vision and execution led its platform development, market positioning and strategy. In 2001, he moved on to form a business incubator. His guidance helped companies in a wide range of industries take root and grow into multi-million dollar enterprises. In mid-2003, Kennedy rejoined Vcommerce and now serves as President and CTO. He has refocused the company on an annuity-based model; brought on a solid management team; and delivered a comprehensive, Web-based solution for capturing, sourcing and managing orders across complex, multi-channel environments. Kennedy studied computer engineering and music theory at Syracuse University.

Did anyone understand a thing in that bio of him ??? For some reason a little bell is going off in the back of my head that says Ponzi/Pyramid schemes.

I think the guy's driving isnt bad, and he isnt a douchebag, but if i would have a wife like this... I would kill my self (or her :mrgreen: ):blowup:

Last edited:
Jesus christ. She thinks the most important things are the colour and how incredibly comfortable the seat is.

ummm, what do you really expect from most women? (Yes, I know some women are more into cars, but most aren't)