Toyota FJ Cruiser Race Truck To Debut

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cf.../toyota/toyota-fj-cruiser-race-truck-to-debut

The FJ Cruiser Race Truck will make its racing debut at the 38th Baja 1000 from November 15-18, 2006. The grueling race is run from Ensenada to La Paz across Mexico?s beautiful, but barren Baja California. Entered in the Mini Stock Class, the FJ Cruiser Race Truck will be driven by the father-son team of Rod and Ryan Millen, with additional driving support from Adam Dupre.

2061103.006.1L.jpg

The FJ doesn't look too bad when it's all one color. Still not as nice as a Defender though.8)

Nice. I especially like the small lights built into the side view mirrors.

Rear is hot too!

2061103.006.mini3L.jpg

2061103.006.mini2L.jpg

The FJ just got a lot more respect after looking at that interior.

:jawdrop: :woot: :thumbup:

I love it! I want it! Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

lol, i like this rugged version better than a stock one, same as that Defender that was on then show, all tricked out.

Nice. I especially like the small lights built into the side view mirrors.

Those are available on the regular FJ, on any of the upgrade packages you get the mirror marker lights.

Those are available on the regular FJ, on any of the upgrade packages you get the mirror marker lights.
Yeah, I noticed not long after posting. There are a few FJ's at my office, but none of them have the fog/KC lights. I never noticed them before.

:thumbup: to Toyota.

I think next year Toyota will be introducing more accessories for the FJ, including a roof rack air spoiler that houses two high-power offroad lights.

Oh, and if you look at my sig you can see the mirror marker lights.

yes! the FJ is being used well. The Baja off-road race is perfect for the FJ