Bible Book reviews. NSF religious types.

What I did say was that the Catholic Church....

It's a huge mistake when people look at the history of the Catholic church and blame all of Christianity and the Bible for it. The Catholic Church puts their traditions above the Bible and their teachings (and actions) severely contradict it in several areas. In the Dark Ages, they wouldn't even let the common people read the Bible because they knew it would expose their corruption.

So please don't assume that the history of the Catholic church is a result of following the Bible.

Last edited:
Sure it is...just selective parts and literal interpretations of it. Like Islamism.

Sure it is...just selective parts and literal interpretations of it. Like Islamism.

sort of...but more like misinterpretations...however, alot of things the Catholic church teaches is not based on the Bible. Anyway, I won't go into it here.

I found that all hugely funny... I bet Jesus would high five those people and buy them all a beer for being able to see the lighter side of life... not everything it fire and brimstone people.... RELAXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!

I found that all hugely funny... I bet Jesus would high five those people and buy them all a beer for being able to see the lighter side of life... not everything it fire and brimstone people.... RELAXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!

Just because I don't find this mockery funny, doesn't mean I don't find other things funny (you can check out my responses in other threads). I feel that there should be a balance of seriousness and humor in life. Sorry, but I just don't take everything in my life as a joke.