Arcade!

I'll look into finding one that can report scores. :)

That's a different arcade software. Dunno if it's compatible with the one we're using (which I like personally like better).

Last edited:
Wheel of Fortune would be awesome. I used to play it on MSN Mesenger but my trial ran out.

I've been trying to beat you at Curveball, to no avail.

I've been trying to beat you at Curveball, to no avail.

LoL Curveball is a bitch when you get to level 8 good luck when it came to getting the last couple of balls in I put it down to luck.

Just tried Chopper Challange to regain the top score no chance nowhere near going to have another try tomorrow.

LoL Curveball is a bitch when you get to level 8 good luck when it came to getting the last couple of balls in I put it down to luck.

Lilleput is the new Curveball champion! :tease:

Yeah? Well I have a lower ping than all y'all.

Awesome Viper, these games are awesome. Some of them are boring but having an arcade is awesome.

Now that you can import can you give us a list of games to see if any of them would be up any of our allies?

Should me not start a thread for games that members think are a waste oft ime, I am the champion of that Magic Ball thing it just doesn't get any harder could be on all day. It would be a good interegation tool just make a suspect play that and and they would whistle like a canary,

Can someone translate that into English for me please? :|