Redline - My first publication!!

Shadowness

Car(s)
Caged Clio 182 Track Car
Just got a copy of this months Redline magazine (November) to see if I they included any of my photos of the D1GB final at TRAX.
Im extatic!! Out of the 19 major pictures for the event, 11 are mine. Im would have been happy with just one!! but 11 is just amazing.
The one kinda downer to it, is that they didnt include my name in the photo credits. This really pissed me off, and ive e-mailed the editor as to why this is. So the only way to prove that they are my photos is to show the original RAW shots on my comp. Still, just would have been nice to get my name in there too.

But anyway.... YAY! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations!

I was discredited a picture on the frontpage of a major newspaper in Norway.
Those fuckheads, you never see them "forget" to get the article writers name in there.

Give them a hard time about it...

nice one mate... a friend of mine 3 times they forgot his name or used someone elces.. as a apolagy they used one of his pics on the front page, a poster and asked him for more work... he now works full time with them and tests cars all over teh world :p best of luck with it lol

congrationaltions, you certainly deserve getting your pics published! :thumbsup:

Any news on why they dropped your name? I'm really interested in how they handle it.

can you post the pictures?

i assume this will be your stepping stone to fame :)