Hamster's helmet - vote on style & design

Hamster's helmet - vote on style & design

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe put a Finalgear.com logo on it? I bet Richard will show it on Top Gear when they come back.

Maybe put a Finalgear.com logo on it? I bet Richard will show it on Top Gear when they come back.

I bet he won't. If they can't even mention "topgear.com" on their show, what makes you think they'll be able to mention a site that warezes their TV show?

I don't want a logo on it so that he may use it if he wants on the show.

right its the thought that counts, little somethin somethin to let him kno we want him to keep on drivin. I'd be immensly satisfied if/when we hear he's recieved it

Progress? He's out of the hospital already, and I'm an impatient person... :sleep:

i haven't had a reply yet, but what with him producing MPH and being at the National TV awards etc, i didn't want to bug him last week. I'll gently remind him tomorrow guys.

i haven't had a reply yet, but what with him producing MPH and being at the National TV awards etc, i didn't want to bug him last week. I'll gently remind him tomorrow guys.

I am having wild guesses on what sort of a personality under diguise you are....:D maybe a celebrity under disguise?:D :D

Thanks a million for the good work, we really appreciate it.

I bet he's Batman.

Oh! *changes usergroup*

i haven't forgotten guys, i have chased this up and hope to hear from Andy soon.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.