Ferrari Enzo & FXX At Rijeka Video

Enzo guy can drive. Nice to see it be handled properly.

The sound of that Fxx makes even the Enzo sound tame.

It's crazy how much harder the guy had to work to keep the FXX's rear in line compared to the Enzo. :shock:

It's gotta be one beast of a machine!

The Enzo driver must have had the traction control off (or in "Race" mode, maybe?) because it looked very twitchy -- lots of oversteer fun, though :)

The FFX...wow! The down-changes with that ferocious electronic rev-matching sounded awesome! Was that a Carrera GT it flew by? And If anything, I'd say the FFX guy was a better driver -- you'd have to be so fast with your reflexes to be able to keep a hold of that kind of tail-out action!

also did anyone else notice while he was nailing the fxx he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his mobile and hands it to the passenger?

dan

I must admit that I'm not a fan of the Enzo or FXX, but there's no denying that that FXX sounds absolutely evil.

i dont get it... im not saying that the driver cant drive, cos he was giving it some stick on the track, but there was nothing special about his driving skills... i find the video to be a bit... bland.. and boring.

i dont get it... im not saying that the driver cant drive, cos he was giving it some stick on the track, but there was nothing special about his driving skills... i find the video to be a bit... bland.. and boring.
And what vast racing experience do you have to be able to judge a person's driving skills based on a low quality video you found on the internet?

can anyone download that file and put it somewhere where it's downloadable for all?

Seems to me in the Enzo the guy might have been too aggresive with the right foot out of the corners. At a few points in the video his arms were completly crossed over from having to put so much opposite lock on to keep the ass end in check. Alot of sawing of the wheel back and forth in a few places too. No doubt he was really thrashing it, but if the objective was fast lap times a little less gas would have helped. The FXX .... face it folks .. it's a race car in sheeps clothing :)

Man, this guy can drive...:shock2:

And I love how he often changes up in or before corner to keep the wheel torque down, but the car(s) still want(s) to go sideways constantly, even in fourth gear, as he was indicating...

That drift in the end of the Enzo video...:shock2: I would have shit my pants...

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it was the same driver in both of the cars...And you can clearly see in the Enzo video that he forced the oversteer stuff...

Last edited: