Giugiaro Mustang spotted in Italy...wtf, dont they get bored!!!!!1!1!!1???

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
http://www.motorauthority.com/cars/ford/giugiaro-mustang-spotted-in-italy/

giugiaro_mustang.jpg

I WASN"T ABLE TO GET ANY OTHER PICTURES, because the *sshole standing behind the car in this picture started chasing me down
Pfft, public property (the street). What's he gonna do, take the phone?

Pfft, public property (the street). What's he gonna do, take the phone?

lol, if someone did that to me, I would be so happy to beat the shit out of him, try at least cuz you have leverage at the time.

Not to mention the guy was probably Italian after all. :lol:

too...many... mustangss.... please.... ssstoopppppppp :eek:
I was watching the champ race yesterday and they had like 5 mustangs as a track car, i started crying. ford is really burning that car quickly, by the end of the week, everybody will be bored with this car.

too...many... mustangss.... please.... ssstoopppppppp :eek:
I was watching the champ race yesterday and they had like 5 mustangs as a track car, i started crying. ford is really burning that car quickly, by the end of the week, everybody will be bored with this car.

They use it because it is a proven winner. Cant blame people for wanting to race a Mustang!

Maybe I am making this up, but think I already read or heard somewhere that choosing a Mustang is like choosing coffee at Starbucks: too many choices, all of them crap.

I wonder if this car is meant to look like the late 60's Mustangs that looked more like the Camaros? The photographer seems to think it looks like the new Camaro concept. That might be a cool direction Ford could go with the next gen Mustang.

If the car is good... obviously every tuner in the world wants to have a go at it... just look at the skyline, it's a good car and every single Japanese Tuner has had his own version at it, some very good some not so good

And what is it, exactly, that is so funny about Italians? <_<

I just meant he'd probably rather drink wine or something than get in a fight, that's all. ;)

It looks alot like the Camaro Concept shape-wise. I prefer the current shape Mustang IMO.

And those wheels look small-ish for it to be a proper ol' school 'stang....

And what is it, exactly, that is so funny about Italians? <_<

Is there something I don't understand, or what? I'm an italian-canadian and damn proud of it.
Italian people suck, Mussolini was a douchebag, pizza is overrated, and Corvette Z06s are better than Ferraris in every way. Oh, and your girls are UGLY.

Haha, relax. We're kidding. (Don't get me started on Canadians, though...like this guy -> :canadian:)

Haha, relax. We're kidding. (Don't get me started on Canadians, though...like this guy -> :canadian:)

That's another thing. You guys from Europe won't know what I'm talking about, but for some reason all Americans talk shit about Canada...I live in Canada, and have been to all of the eastern states. I have both perspectives, and I'll tell you right now Canada is a much nicer place to live. For example, health care and safer (and by safer I mean that other countries don't want to nuke us for pissing everybody off).

Americans talk shit about Canada, until they visit. Then they stfu. :rolleyes: But don't hate... just sharing my experiences.

Americans talk shit about Canada, until they visit. Then they stfu. :rolleyes: But don't hate... just sharing my experiences.
Jesus Christ, you need a fucking sense of humor.

(Don't get me started on Canadians, though...like this guy -> :canadian:)

I swear, if I ever find out where you live, there will be hell to pay. I mean, you'd better be prepared to face a stern talking to. There may even be finger-wagging involved, mark my words!!!

Hey andoxviii - chill out! BlaRo was kidding!