2007 Porsche TechArt 911 Turbo

vRS

Car(s)
'99 BMW 323i SE
TechArt Tuning for the New Porsche 911 Turbo
TechArt turns the new Porsche 911 Turbo into one of the world's fastest and most powerful street-legal sports cars. 580 bhp, 0 - 62 mph in 3.46 seconds and a maximum speed of 211 mph are the most important performance figures of this car.

The 3.6-liter boxer engine was modified by TechArt in many details. Two bigger turbochargers contribute to the TechArt engine tuning just as the sports air filter and the stainless steel exhaust system with special manifolds and integrated high performance catalysts. All modifications are finely tuned by the recalibrated ECU.

After the conversion the engine delivers 580 bhp at 6,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 517 lb-ft at 4,850 rpm. Power transmission to all four wheels is made via a modified six-speed manual gearbox with TechArt gearshift travel shortage and additional gearbox-oil cooling. Of course the TechArt engine conversion is also available for cars with Tiptronic transmission. The coupe tuned by TechArt is one of the world's fastest super sports cars. The two-seater coupe catapults from 0 - 62 mph in 3.46 seconds. Top speed is 211 mph.

techart91107_01.jpg

techart91107_02.jpg

techart91107_eng.jpg

More info here-
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/techart_911turbo.asp

Why do they paint their press car white? I mean everything about this car is great, and then why finish it off in the second most boring colour imaginable? What is the deal with TechArt and white?

quite nice. it's white because they want to make it easier to see the edges. black smooths everything over

I love white cars and hate black wheels...
Nice nonetheless

Why do they paint their press car white? I mean everything about this car is great, and then why finish it off in the second most boring colour imaginable? What is the deal with TechArt and white?
white shows off details (and dirt) the best

This car is seriously hot! One of the best Porsche tuning jobs I've seen on the styling aspects of it. Looks really wide!

I think it looks STUNNING in white, specialy with the black rims, just great :D
I agree with the second post! Whites STUNNING and particularly with those shadow chrome-ish wheels :D

as long as they're not ghrey ;)

once again, looks hot
i must say, from all the porsche tuners, i like tech art the best.

the cayman pulled me over in the first place
techart_cayman_1.jpg

and this one lives up to the expectations :thumbup:

:thumbsup: to the engine mods & black wheels

:thumbsdown: to the tacky stuck-on front lip & side-skirts. Not integrated at all.

Funny, there must be more 911 tuners than Mustang tuners, yet these arent boring!

:thumbsup: to the engine mods & black wheels

:thumbsdown: to the tacky stuck-on front lip & side-skirts. Not integrated at all.

I agree the bodykit is not matching what so ever, like it came from another car.