Porsche 993 carrera S
koenigsegg CCR
Lamborghini Miura P400SV
Ferrari 250 GT zagato
Ferrari 550 Maranello
'68 Dodge Charger
Alfa Romeo 8C competitione
Wiesmann roadster

Difficult, put the TVR on 1. because I need one quickly!

1. TVR T350C
2. Aston Martin V8 Vantage
3. Ariel Atom
4. Jaguar D-type
5. TVR 3000M
6. Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
7. Triumph TR6
8. Lotus Exige
9. Ferrari F355
10. Alfa Romeo 159 / Lotus Esprit (70s styling)

Ferrari F430
introduction-01.jpg

Aston Martin DB9
aston-martin-db9b.jpg

Lotus Exige
exige.lead.340.jpg

Dodge Viper GTS
dodge_viper_gts.jpg

Mini Cooper
p0002207.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C3
coche300609536.jpg

Nissan Skyline GT-R
gtr-pr.jpg

Audi TT
001.jpg

Smart Roadster
smart-roadster-large-250-160.jpg

Pagani Zonda F
pagani_zonda_f.jpg

1. Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Nismo Tune
2. Subaru Impreza WRX STi
3. Toyota Corolla AE86 Trueno (Drift king)
4. Lancia Delta HF Integrale (that old group B king)
5. Koenigsegg CCX (because it's really mad)
6. Audi Quattro (The sound... oh god!)
7. Audi RS4
8. Aston Martin DB7
9. Shelby Ford Mustang GT500
10. Ferrari F430
11. My own Mk2 Golf GT :)

It's very difficult to put up just a list of the ten best cars, so I'll do it by different categories, as these cars are a different apporoach to different goals. And I'll try to get it down to just ten cars. This list is in no particular order.

Best allrounder: Porsche 997 Turbo A supercar far all seasons and all reasons; It can be driven fast on almost any road in any condition as well as get me comfortaby home after a long day at work, and I can also get a roof rack if I need to bring your skies with me on my skiing holiday. It's the perfect everyday car.
b27281fb.jpg

Best of the supercars: Dauer 962LM As far as supercars go this, for me is the pinnacle. It's based on the most successfull endurance racecar ever built and raced. Just the pedigree alone would have me sold on this, but there's so much more than that to it than that, It's got everything a supercar needs: Superb handling, a respectable top speed, quick accelleration and insane looks.
Porsche962.jpg

Porsche9622.jpg

For the ultimate bang-for-buck I would have an Ultima GTR720. A lightweight, sorted, british chassis with a big american V8, what more can you possibly want for having fun?
gtr2.jpg

For just a focused driving machine for trackdays and such i would have a fully hardcore kitted 997 GT3 RS. In orange with black decals and wheels.
wallpaper1_800x600.jpg

For a proper classic I would have a low-drag E-type coupe, just look at it...
E-typeLowdragcoupe.jpg

As a racecar I would like to have a Marcos LM600. I don't really have a reasonable explaination for this, but I've always liked the madness of it's looks, and it's raw simplicity, and the fact that it's tha cheapest way into a GT-series racecar.
LM600.jpg

For a just 'fun' sportscar to fool around in I would have either a TVR Sagaris or a Cerbera. The Sagaris is certainly the better handling, faster, more insane looking car, but the Cerbera has the fantastic AJP8 engine, and I can bring three of my mates with me in it. Anyway any of them would have to be British Racing Green...
f9c31fc1.jpg

57070-3.jpg

Since I live on a farm I would need something to tow stuff on a trailer or go hunting and use as a family car and bring the dog in. So that will be the Range Rover Sport with the Supercharged V8.
LB-Range_Rover_Spor_105277i.jpg

For a tuning project to run on the Gatebil events and such I would get a 968 CS, from there I would turbocharge it and fit it with all sorts of racing bits, but make sure that it stays road legal and has a "roadcar stance" It will have to be yellow with possilby yellow or black wheels. And some body hugging Recaros inside.
9cb1fd7b.jpg

Finally, last but not least for annother 'fun' sportscar I would have the Corvette Z06. This would be my choice when I want to drive something that is more lairy than the 997 Turbo, that is also everyday capable (in the summer at least) And on top of all that I can annoy both the eco mentalists and the anti-USA leftwing-commie-idiots with a 7-litre, 500 hp all american V8 sportscar. And of course it would have to be as anti-bling as possible, like this...
0000419_1.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, last but not least for annother 'fun' sportscar I would have the Corvette Z06. This would be my choice when I want to drive something that is more lairy than the 997 Turbo, that is also everyday capable (in the summer at least) And on top of all that I can annoy both the eco mentalists and the anti-USA leftwing-commie-idiots with a 7-litre, 500 hp all american V8 sportscar. And of course it would have to be as anti-bling as possible, like this...
Shhhhh, it gets 26mpg!

"Respectable Top Speed for the 962LM" Marcos? If you call 251mph respectable...

Hard one buttt:

1. Koeinigggggseggggggvikingabba CCX

2. ALFA ROMEO 8C

3. Aston Martin DB9

4. Nissan Skyline R-34

5. Lamborghini Gallardo Spider

6. Porsche 997 Turbo

7. Ferrari F430 F1

8. Jaguar E-Type

9. Audi RS4

10. Audi S8

Random order for my list.

You just have to have a muscle car so I'd go for the GT500, I mean just look at the thing.
Shelby_GT500_Eleanor_1967_05.jpg

Next for the best looking car ever made in my eyes. Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato.
lvclassic19.jpg

For taking the family for a spin. Audi RS4
audi-rs4-s2b.jpg

Another one for the family but anyway. Lotus Carlton.
116-vauxhall-lotus-carlton.jpg

Track day special, and why not have the crazy body kit. Ariel Atom 300.
300px-Ariel_atoms2.jpg

For off-road fun. Bowler Wildcat.
bowler-wildcat-2.jpg

If I fancy driving a Go-Kart. Original Mini Cooper S.
321955.jpg

I don't know why really. Series 1 Landy.
land_rover_series_1_30_06_05.jpg

My personal favourite supercar. Mclaren F1 GTR.
dscn05888ml.jpg

And you just have to. Bugatti Veyron
03-Bugatti%20Veyron.jpg

I don't need 10... just one.

The Lamborghini Diablo SV.... I will never forget the first time i saw it in a car magazine. Totally blew me away.

http://img84.imageshack.**/img84/8413/lamborghinidiablosv001sg8.th.jpg

Well Peter3gh, i agree with almost all your list. I'd only switch the carlton with Ferrari 250TR, and the old landrover with bentley speed six or something like that. (on second thought i'd ditch the mustang too - switch with Brera). I'd have to stick the DB9 somewhere in there also. Oh and ....basically i agree with some of your list really.

On a side note - i think DB5 is prettier than DB4 (even zagato)...

Favorite Cars eh, some of them keep changing, but most of the list stays the same...
I really hesitate to put a new-ish car on the list, 'cause it will always get replaced. ei the S4, which would have been on my list a while back is gone, replaced with the new RS4! I try to keep the TRULY greatest cars on the top of the list, and I think i have.

10. Any version of the Impreza STI would be a happy addition to my dream garage :)
Clear%20Fogs%20on%20Silver%20STI%20SR1%20front%20side%20shot%20(off).jpg

9. The original Lotus Esprit Turbo
pass_profile.jpg

8. 1975 911 Turbo (The Whale Tail)
3.0coupe1975V.jpg

7. E39 M5 Big V8 power up front, drive wheels in the back, manual trans in the middle and 4 doors. What more can you want?
477BMW_M5_E39_Sedan_2001_3.sized.jpg

6. F575
Ferrari%20575-1.jpg

5. Ferrari 166 Barchetta (God, just look at it. Hand rolled alluminum body! F'n georgous.)
barchetta.jpg

4. Mk1 GTI (J. Clarkson "...greatest car, of the 20th century.")
mk1golfGTI.jpg

3. The E-Type ( Nothing needs to be added!!! )
jaguar_e-type_1968_rot_s_r.jpg

2. Orignial M3 (E30) (Some say, that this is still the best of the M cars to drive)
17703m3s_e30_m3_color_Medium_.jpg

1. Original Mini Cooper (Greatest Car of all time!!!)
05.jpg

Not in any particular order.

BMW E30 M3
e30_006.jpg

BMW M1
bmw_m1.jpg

BMW E39 M5
m5_8.jpg

BMW E46 M3 CSL
m3_csl_36.jpg

Audi B5 RS4
audi-rs4.jpg

Audi RS6
rs6_13.jpg

ML63 AMG
ml63-600.jpg

Plymouth Hemi Barracuda
sur1.jpg

F40
f40_1.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT
poz_carrera_gt_ep_029.jpg

2007_chevrolet_corvette_z06_1.jpg

tvr_sagaris_2004_2.jpg

2006-Koenigsegg-CCX-Front-Angle-Closeup-Grey-1920x1440.jpg

#4 (love that picture and the helmet reflection)
Topgear-ariel-1280.jpg

wp4-ford-gt-1152-2.jpg

#6 (the DBS9 but this is nice too)
2005-Aston-Martin-DBR9-Front-1920x1440.jpg

#7 Guess what car does not fit?
Saturn-Sky-RedLine-003.jpg

#8 TVR has the best exausts.
tvrt35004_041600.jpg

#9 Should've never changed it.
Morgan-Aero-8-Side-1024x768.jpg

rs4_safetycar-1280x854.jpg

Im not saying that Id take a sky over any of the others. But just waking it up and seeing it in the garage puts a smile on my face.

Can anyone else not see anyboy driving that Koenigsegg? Yet look at the wheels. Hmmm.

Yeh the Koenigsegg pic looks a bit suspect.

P.S. Resize your pics, they're freakin huge !!