Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Whoa, a Spkyer in North America? I wouldn't think there was one... did you get a peek inside?

Whoa, a Spkyer in North America? I wouldn't think there was one... did you get a peek inside?
Nope, he had the top up and it was tinted pretty dark. Sounded good though. I thought about following him, but he would probably call the police.:p

That's the truth and you know it. You should have followed him then... he was probably not even white.

I should have. I should have stolen one of his rims for proof that I saw it.

But I was going to In-N-Out, so you know, priorities.

Well I can't blame you then, In-N-Out is great. Although I like Fatburger better.

Yeah I saw the link, I think I have seen that car before. There's one of the same colour that I think parks on Robson all the time, I saw it 3 times in a week parked in the same spot.

Yeah I saw the link, I think I have seen that car before. There's one of the same colour that I think parks on Robson all the time, I saw it 3 times in a week parked in the same spot.

Same car. He just sold it again to London Motorcars.

And bought a ML63, go figure. The prob with that 430 is its exteriour colour, and the fact that it doesn't have too many options. 3 different owners till now.

Last edited:
Who would get an ML in the place of a Ferrari?

Yeah those rims are awesome. If I got an F430 I'd get it in dark gray with a tan or red interior.

saw a nice Q7 when taking pics for a uni project. the car owner was walking back to their car though, and gave me some strange looks, haha

http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/7195/dsc02244dk7.jpg

Then, walking back home from taking pics, saw something which i would call a rare 'vehicle' for a regular person to own (note: its ex-military, now used for club promo's and taking kids to proms i think)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmYJgWJJsrI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
^there's been a thread here about a guy who owned a tank like that for daily use, also in the UK, maybe it's the same one

they disengage the guns and cannon, and then you can buy them for an acceptable price

Didn't they feature a tank like that in the TG news some episodes/seasons ago? It was offered as a prom "limo" etc...and they guys laughed about how much it costs, even to get it transported to the place where you're gonna be driven in it :p

My friend says there are tons of those "civilian tanks" in California. Not too sure about that though. Any Californians here who can confirm this?

Don't tanks fuck up the paving on regular streets due to their heavy weights?

Don't tanks fuck up the paving on regular streets due to their heavy weights?
No. Even though a tank is very heavy, the weight is distributed evenly over a large area because of its treads. (IIRC I once saw a vid of a tank driving over someones hand...) I guess the damage done to the road by a semi is much worse. (A single semi puts the same stress on the road in one go as 40,000 consecutive cars, AFAIK.)

You just need those rubber plates on the treads to not fuck up the surface of the road with the metal.