Think you've seen the ultimate driving sim? Think again ..

take ur car rent a helmet and go to a racing track.. whats so expensive about that? and u can NEVER compare the sensation of real driving to computers man.. :)

Its kinda more complicated. Tyres are expensive (forget drifting, especially the asphalt if rough,, after a few laps the tyres are gone), expecially anything wider than 215 which stronger cars have, then you need to bother yourself with changing them or paying someone, you cannot take the car to the limit which is one of the main reasons for going in my book (unless you have a rwd :) where just drifting is good enough)and if you do, well lots of bad things can happen plus the strain on the car is quite considerable, entry fee, gas, getting there...I suppose those that do it very often or are somehow involved in it have a working system to get through it cheap, but for a normal guy with his own car it can get quite expensive to get one proper experience

Truth to tell I also find this machine kind of lame and geeky but I love playing car games in multiplayer and sometime in the future I hope something more affordable and less nerdy looking comes up in ways of virtual reality (to some degree at least)

Last edited:
replied just in time

that post was only 8 months old :bangin:

What the fuck, Sony? :hammer:

I actually don't think there is a problem with this bump... he actually posted some material, instead of saying I agree like one dude in the past.

Damn how did I manage to do that :blink: . I seriously didnt notice, I definitly didnt look at old threads (I never even check the second page cause im on pretty often) , It must have been on the first page somehow (?) and I thought It was new. Weird. :p
sorry.

Last edited:
I actually don't think there is a problem with this bump... he actually posted some material, instead of saying I agree like one dude in the past.
Yeah, that's why I'm not majorly mad at him, but still...

Damn how did I manage to do that :blink: . I seriously didnt notice, I definitly didnt look at old threads (I never even check the second page cause im on pretty often) , It must have been on the first page somehow (?) and I thought It was new. Weird. :p
sorry.
Did you change the thread sort order perhaps?

No, I didnt change anything, not intentionally anyway.

Maybe someone posted before me and then deleted the post ? Or there might have been a link to this thread in another one and I didnt check the date. But even so, that thread would also be pretty old :D
I dunno, never happened to me before.

Last edited:
Nope, no deleted posts.