Kramer goes crazy - video inside

See now, alot of people would take offense to that too.. I say the more we use the word the less meaning it will have, look at Music.. Hope all you Niggas agree.

Between black people, it almost means nothing, but heaven forbid a white person or anyone else for that matter use it, else it becomes a racial slur, lawsuit, jail time maybe even...

I don't like the word anyways, so I won't use it. I know plenty of black people who don't like the word to be used by anyone, even themselves. If only rap wasn't so popular...

He's gotten bald?Or am I just used to seeing a younger version of him on reruns?Or does he wear a wig on Seinfeld? Or or?

He still has a pretty full head of hair. He just used to sport the Kramer hairdo in the '90s. That was basically his hair gelled straight up, which is probably why you got the impression he's gotten bald.

Don't you read the posts in a thread before you contribute?

I scrolled down but didn't see the vid, sorry thats my bad.

calm down though

I was half-kidding, it's all good.

Or maybe it's because Kramer was shouting :censored: at the top of his lungs....

I always liked his Kramer character... this ruined it. Idiot hobby-racist.

Kramer was on defending himself and apologizing.

This just in.... Sometimes actors play characters that are very different from who they are in real life.

Kramer is a lovable character. Micheal Richards is a human being that makes mistakes.

He apologized... sincerely too. Most people don't even have the balls to do that. Anyone else wanna huck some more stones at the guy?

End of Story.

Last edited:
What's your beef? I believed his apology.

If you see when I posted that he had not apologized.

The reason I quoted your post was cause you called him Kramer, and not by his real name. I realize you might not have known his real name, or maybe it was just easier to write Kramer, but I just wanted to point out it wans't his character saying that.

The second part of my post about the chastizing after the apology wasn't directed at the guys I quoted, sorry for any confusion.

I think it may have been a poorly executed attempt at making a point, but we didn't see what was going on before the rant, so none of us can really make a judgement call as to what really happened and what he was really trying to say, we have no context to make such judgements.

If only rap wasn't so popular...
I agree. white supremecists LOVE rap, or rather the idea of rap. Think about that for a minute.

Think about this. If Dave Chappelle had said, "Shut the fuck up you cracka ass motherfuckers" at a comedy club, would there have been such a reaction?

This just in.... Sometimes actors play characters that are very different from who they are in real life.

Kramer is a lovable character. Micheal Richards is a human being that makes mistakes.

He apologized... sincerely too. Most people don't even have the balls to do that. Anyone else wanna huck some more stones at the guy?

End of Story.
I only said Kramer because we all know "Michael Richards" takes too damn long to type.

I can't blame him losing his cool, and naturally the media flips out and goes nutz over him because there's nothing better to talk about, which is completely undeserved. Still, there's only so much a person, any person, can apologize for.

Just saw the apology video: Michael Richards hasn't been in any situation like this before, at least not that I know of, so he's taking it pretty seriously. I feel bad for the guy; after all, he's just human (though Kramer is immortal :D). If anything, I really do want to see his standup act, but I doubt he's going to do that for a while now.

Also: whoa, I've never heard the word "jujitsu" used like that before...