Russia, an embarrasing nation

hanasand

Despot
I know it hasn't been proven, but the recent death of ex Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko together with the murder of the female journalist a couple of weeks ago there is no doubt in my mind President (or should I say godfather) Putin and his FSB (ex KGB) is behind all of this.

I would be so fucking embarassed to be Russian right now, having such a corrupt shitty leadership in modern times.

In the matter of a couple of weeks, it seems the Russian "intelligence" agency has simply removed from the face of the earth two honest people who spoke up against President Putin.

One of many articles can be found here, he died 6 hours ago having been poisoned by something not yet known about 20 days ago: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2469142,00.html

0,,367532,00.jpg

V_Putin1_2210_06.jpg

(EDIT: I just noticed the similarity of the evilness in the eyes of Mr.Putin and Frank Costello (Nicholson) in my sig)

They captured a russian spy in montreal airport trying to leave the country just to add to the spice :p. But I wouldn't be embaressed to be russian if I was, simply because goverments these days don't reflect the views of the nation. If it did, then poor americans and koreans and chinese and iraqis and well russian and blah blah blah more like poor nations to me having to keep up with shitty goverments.

no sane person wants to be president of that country

True, and sad.

It just proves the point of how corrupt and utterly fucked the politics are in Russia. You can't disagree with the parts you fear, because then you'll wind up dead. Unless you are on the same team as them, like Putin.

They need another revolution, throw the government, build up a new strong police force (without corruption) and break down the mafia and crime-leagues once and for all.

The way this is going the Russians will continue to be surpressed by their government, power-people and mafia for a long time...

A bit offtopic, but I remember when I was in the Norwegian Navy as a photographer, I was on a Russian destroyer. And I met some of the privates, on military-duty (which lasts for three years!!), it was like seeing people from concentration camps forced to wear dirty uniforms. Their faces was in total lack of happiness, hence I wasn't allowed to talk with anyone without the interpreter telling them what to say and translating everything back into something wonderful.

(I got a picture of some Spetsnaz soldiers to, but I'm afraid to put it up on the internet, they'll just poison me with some radioactive shit and I'll be dead in 20 days)

The private:
b_258601.jpg

The interpreter writing down the privates "own" words:
http://img393.imageshack.**/img393/968/translatoreq6.jpg

what they said on the news today

"there's no proof yet that putin has anything to do with it, so now they're researching if there are opposants from putin who sacrified Litvinenko to make putin look bad"

if that's the case, that's even more sick

I am wondering if Russia will soon go back to full on communist status. Several of the smaller republics have made grumblings about re-joining the, and I am sure China and North Korea would love to have a new buddy.... that makes me REALLY nervous!

that reporter in the pic is hot <3 :wub:

^ so any more pics of "Norway"? :p

Russia reminds me of the Philippines. Both countries have great potential that is unfulfilled because of corrupt leaders and delusional citizens who are too brainwashed to demand change.

Russia will always have one drawback: thousands of years of bad Government. And it will never change, just presented in a different way every 100 years or so.

Hanasand: Russians are like that if they dont know you; taciturn and alloof. Get to know a Russian, and you will have a friend for life. Get a Russian drunk and they are almost terrifying in their friendliness. Really great people, IMO. They remind me of Americans, insofar as their outlook on life.

I wasn't speaking negatively against any normal russian, I'm only talking about their leaders. Who seem to suck.

Offcourse you can't judge an entire people when you don't know any, like me.

logo: I'll see which cuties I can trick into a photosession in the future :cool:

I?m annoyed by russia trying to buy influence......they want Aral, the german Telekom.......they already bought our old "friend" Bundeskanzler Schr?der (..) and a football club......and in the same moment they announce to raise the gas price by 15%.....

Welcome to Norway :wave:

lol....there is this girl from Norway I kinda know who is in Orlando as part of the disney international program. She is like one of the best looking girls i've ever seen.

But back to the topic.

Is it true that Litvinenko implicated the KGB in 9/11?