Cool Videos

I agree. Great clip. The outtakes are even better though.

^ Hmm, some of that goes too far (I mean smearing shit on a pedestrian crossing button so people press it??). I'm suprised the guy hasn't been beaten to a pulp yet.

<notices title>

:lmao:

Last edited:
^ Hmm, some of that goes too far (I mean smearing shit on a pedestrian crossing button so people press it??). I'm suprised the guy hasn't been beaten to a pulp yet.

<notices title>

:lmao:

They can only get away with this stuff in England cause in the US this guy would get shot.

Got that right.;)

It's so pointless. You could do them so much quicker in the normal way.

in the normal way, you still need to know your tables of multiplying (or whatever they're called in english)
this way, you only need to add, not multiply

in the normal way, you still need to know your tables of multiplying (or whatever they're called in english)
this way, you only need to add, not multiply
It's still rubbish. I just tried 4762x273. Using the traditional method it took me around 1:57 which is fairly rubbish but with this method it took me 7:43 because there is so much crossing over to count. One of the sections had 73 crossings and there is 6 to do. You simply can't count the 228 crossings in 1:57, never mind draw them and do all the other stuff aswell. There is also a massive chance of making a mistake with this method.

Edit// On second thoughts this is brilliant. I've slightly modified the system to eliminate the stupid adding of crossings and did the same sum in 1:32, 25 seconds faster than the traditional method.

Last edited:
i suppose this depends on your math level. I did it the traditional way in 37 seconds... university math keeps ya sharp!

^ Turbo lag aside - that's freaking awesome, what a sleeper. The motor looks a great fit in the bay too. Maybe swap a Z06 motor in there (cost consideration aside...) - same power, but no lag.

The combination of sound & looks is totally confusing - 'That sound is coming from that??

Great licence plate too.

Last edited: