Spy Shot: Mercedes-Benz C-Class

What, it's not boxy enough for you? There's no pleasing some people, is there?

I like it. I think it's far more distinctive and classy than anything the old C-Class could have hoped to be. Those poor designers obviously tried their asses off making it look far better than the old one, and bringing it in line with the new Mercedes design style, and naturally everybody makes fun of it. What can I say, that's why car designing is a tough job.

Here are some PS's of what the AMG version could look like:
C-3-712925.jpg

C-2-700176.jpg

Yea the e-class is the best lookin saloon merc makes...or maybe the cls

What did they do to that rear?! Actually, those tail lights look like the last model Camry, only part of the top got chopped off. I think it's bad news for MB if I compare one part of their cars to a Toyota Camry..

My god, it looks like a Toyota from the back.

Blahblahblah. It doesn't really look that different or revolting to go all puke about it. I would call it easy on the eyes, looks nice and the AMG variant might be good. I don't really want one, but its not bad.

see, its too discreet looking thats audis territory this just looks like some other car. the S-class can be like that cuz its all about pleasng the people inside and to hell with what the car really looks like, but the c class is for people who have always wanted a mercedes and want other people to kno they have one no matter what angle you look at it at

Damnit Mercedes, release the official pics already!

It's not like were not 99% sure of how it will look like anyways. That camo isn't hiding more of the cars shape than a condom hides a cocks shape.

meh. conservative. I don't think its ugly at all. It certainly ISN'T bold. Its like its trying to split the difference between old mercs, a Mondeo, and a BMW. Also - why does it have a logo on top of the grill AND the star?

meh. conservative. I don't think its ugly at all. It certainly ISN'T bold. Its like its trying to split the difference between old mercs, a Mondeo, and a BMW. Also - why does it have a logo on top of the grill AND the star?
They're trying to trick us so we don't think its a Mercedes :p

But I'm sure it'll have the 3-pointed star standing tall on the hood. All C, E and S-Class models do.

I don't care what others think but I'm really digging this new C, and thats not my MB bias speaking :) Its typical Mercedes - classy and understated...just the way I like it :D

The bodykit looks AMG to me and its got a rear diffuser area however only two chrome pipes instead of the current C55's four. I actually hope theres only two chromies on the C-Class AMG so that only the big boy AMGs (E, CLS, S) get the quad pipes. They have quad pipes on the outgoing C55 and it looks too hardcore for its own good. Two chromies look more subtle and discreet...just the way I like it :D

The front - okay, but boring.
The back - it is ugly.

A 3-series is slight more handsome than this.