Buy a Toyota Prius and kill the world

Just let the high-torque Twin Turbo Diesels rule the world. Kill of those hybrids. Just gimmicks from what I see.

^^ Hydrogen is made by Nuclear power and getting rid of that trash will kill the world too :cool:

nuclear power is actually the most eco-friendly power source we have at the moment. To get the same power with wind, hydro or solar you'd need to wreck a lot of wilderness. Plus with new reactor designs there is far less spent fuel to be disposed of, and I don't think anyone really cares about salt caves deep beneath the earth. but oh NOES ITS TEH NUKULAR WORD!!!!11

funny tho, another thing to toss if the face of the soy eating greenie at work.

nuclear power is actually the most eco-friendly power source we have at the moment. To get the same power with wind, hydro or solar you'd need to wreck a lot of wilderness. Plus with new reactor designs there is far less spent fuel to be disposed of, and I don't think anyone really cares about salt caves deep beneath the earth. but oh NOES ITS TEH NUKULAR WORD!!!!11

Someone else already pointed out that im a idiot

Pluss, whoever goes all "ZOMG... Noooo... Chornobyl!!!... We're all gonna die!!!!11one..." whenever nuclear power is being discussed should be shot in the face...

Last edited:
It seems politicians forget about trucks/trailers, with their huge gas guzzling gasoline engines or cloud-smoking turbo diesels. If you take in consideration how many miles they run a day, how few of them have catalytic converters and how low-tech are their diesels, they probably tie or outrun cars for pollution.