The Koenigsegg episode goof

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Ok, it might seem like I dont have a life at the moment, but I am in a saturday lecture for ABAP programming and I am bored off my pants, so here goes.

In TG ep 8x01, with the CCX in it, I find it pretty amusing that the car alternates a few times in the film. For instance, in the shot where JC goes for the record run on dunsfold park for the fastest car on the TG test track, the car changes alternatively between shots. Pretty interesting as in this thread, http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=14875, Shawn got confused with the rims of the CCX.

I don't see how the rims are supposed to look like the ones from the CCX?

I was referring to the car they had on Top Gear teletubby-warrior, that's the only one I could think of when I posted the original post:

http://img329.imageshack.**/img329/8601/capturewx3.jpg

Well, it apparently seems, that he actually had a point, whether he knew it or not, because, there IS a Koenigsegg in that episode with the rims we are talking about.

carbonwheels.jpg

These four snaps are from four consecutive (I think) shots from JC's record run and the car squirming in the end. Check how the rims change.
firstbitdrag.jpg

secondbitdrag.jpg

secondlastbitdrag.jpg

lastbitdrag.jpg

Yet another No-Life syndrome, I dunno, I dont seem to be able to sink into programming like the other two indian classmates of mine

Cool Pics!
ABPA/4 programming commands a fair daily rate (about 450 GBP per day on contract in the UK at the moment). So think of it as a way of making money. Mind you I was bored ridgid by it too!

Alok, seriously who cares?
I feel in a couple of years TG nerds will be as bad as star war nerds if not worse.

Alok, seriously who cares?
I feel in a couple of years TG nerds will be as bad as star war nerds if not worse.

what the hell are you talking about? Top Gear isn't nerdish, it's cool, it's fun that can't be said of star wars with all that boring nerdy science fiction!

It's not that TG is nerdish, the people who watch it can be nerds, finding small errors in editing and so on.

Great job, Alok. I love little nitpicks like these! I'm a bit of a nit-picker myself ;)

The reason for this is probably that they filmed the segment over a span of days and couldn't get the exact same car.

^ Thanks!

Ok, it might seem like I dont have a life at the moment, but I am in a saturday lecture for ABAP programming and I am bored off my pants, so here goes.

Yet another No-Life syndrome, I dunno, I dont seem to be able to sink into programming like the other two indian classmates of mine

You dont have to be a nerd to be nerdish.....

Come to grips, people, we already have our "Star Wars Fanatics" and "Trekkers" in the Automotive world.

We call them Classic Alfa Romeo and Classic Aston Martin Owners Clubs. ;)

Come to grips, people, we already have our "Star Wars Fanatics" and "Trekkers" in the Automotive world.

:lmao:

Yes! Finally a thread mentioning my name... I feel so worthwhile.

Fine, I'll let it go but you have to promise to read before you buy next time. ;)

I reckon its just a second set of wheels. JC prolly burned them down pretty much. ;)

The Alfa guys here actually some of the only car people id want to hang out with outside a trackday, but then maybe im not talking about classic alfas? oldest ones around here are 74 GTVs

something tells me that the company may have sent them with a set of tires that were better for high speed runs and a set just to burn off, sort of a safety thing precaution i would think.

The Alfa guys here actually some of the only car people id want to hang out with outside a trackday, but then maybe im not talking about classic alfas? oldest ones around here are 74 GTVs

Sure, I'd hang with them too, but the classic Alfa guys are quite accurate at anything involving Alfas. :p

"No no no, that car is so wrong, it has the tires with the off-white marking, that didn't come before december 1966!".

:tease: